• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Sri Lanka Tour of Australia 2019

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Because it's too hot so two drink breaks 40 mins apart
Not as hot as it was in Adelaide and Perth ffs.

Remember when the Little Lankans had the fastest physio in cricket? He was the only highlight whenever they toured here - used to sprint on and off the field.

This doesn’t look good for Perera.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Didnt Sri Lanka just tour south Africa a couple of years ago?
Yes. South Africa have played test cricket against Sri Lanka in 2016, 2017, 2018 and now 2019. Good job it’s only a two test series and hopefully Matthews is back. This isn’t good to watch.

Burgey

Yes. South Africa have played test cricket against Sri Lanka in 2016, 2017, 2018 and now 2019. Good job it’s only a two test series and hopefully Matthews is back. This isn’t good to watch.
You poor buggers. They’re inevitably a terrible touring outfit.

OverratedSanity

Might as well end the tour here if Perera can't bowl. They'd get smashed anyway but this could be brutal for sl if he's out.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Might as well end the tour here if Perera can't bowl. They'd get smashed anyway but this could be brutal for sl if he's out.
You're forgetting that this is the Australian batting lineup. The one that has only got two players to have scored a test match century in it.

Burgey

I think Starc’s been pretty decent from what I’ve seen but I didn’t see much of his first spell. Had a few edges drop short. Bowled quick, averaging 145 or so they said.

200 test wickets up for him

OverratedSanity

Starc's first spell was thoroughly meh imo.

Would be typical of him to clean up the tail here and end up with 4-38 or something.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Every part of the aura Burgey projects onto CW is perfectly smashed every time he mentions that he watches reality television. It's too perfect.

Spark

Global Moderator
i will be genuinely annoyed if starc ends up with the best figures having bowled legside nothing at the top order

quincywagstaff

International Debutant
3rd ump says nothing conclusive about first front on view, surely could've seen how obvious it was from even that angle.