• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Sri Lanka Tour of Australia 2019

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Should have played India in Brisbane tbh.

Although. It’s Australia’s Chennai so they may have felt at home.

Happy for Richardson. Always good to see someone do well on dayboo.

Of course, be nice if it was one of ohrbatsmen for a change, but still

vcs

I like the fact that they played in Perth.

When India tour, I generally want them to play in the venues that are traditionally a stronghold for the hosts, like Perth, Brisbane, Edgbaston, Jo'burg etc.

Burgey

Wait, how is MKR on Monday night at seven when the test is meant to be on? Fmd I’ll have to record it.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The keep talking about how hot it is. It's 31 with a 19 dew point, 48% humidity. Hardly exceptional for a Brisbane summer's day. Heat index is 32.

Damn, that would have been a special catch had it been taken.

Burgey

It’s day five. But that’s not the point. I need my cricket and my Paleo Pete Evans smugness

Burgey

Man, backward point is so in the game
With Lyon bowling to the lefties and getting so much bounce

aussie tragic

International Captain
This is now the 4th time today I've heard about how Steve Waugh introduced the baggy green issue from former players. Were Flem and McGrath former radio hosts who just assume people are just tuning in :(

stephen

The keep talking about how hot it is. It's 31 with a 19 dew point, 48% humidity. Hardly exceptional for a Brisbane summer's day. Heat index is 32.

Damn, that would have been a special catch had it been taken.
Yeah it's not the 34 that was predicted and it's probably about 20% lower humidity than most days here. It was hotter yesterday.

It's been a pretty mild summer up here ITBT. Most days have been maxing out under 30 so far.

OverratedSanity

Man, I feel for Sri Lanka.

New Zealand was the valiant fight. They lost their talisman in the battle and are now going to get battered and bruised in Australia and still have to come to South Africa.
Didnt Sri Lanka just tour south Africa a couple of years ago?

stephen

Well there is one thing that the Indians did that the Lankans are emulating here - they're only scoring at 2 rpo.

aussie tragic

International Captain
The worst part about SL being 6-91 is that Australia will have to bat the session under lights on the first day lively pitch...cunning plan SL :)