• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in the West Indies

albo97056

U19 Cricketer
its on the damn red button. Alright if youre a sky subscriber, no good if youre on cable... They charge enough as it is, the assholes

stumpski

International Captain
Figured it would be something like that, I'm with Virgin media unfortunately, so no red button for me. :(

Just going to have make do with internet coverage I suppose.

stumpski

International Captain
128-3, so just over halfway to the target. If these two can get them within 100, do West Indies become favourites again?

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Figured it would be something like that, I'm with Virgin media unfortunately, so no red button for me. :(

Just going to have make do with internet coverage I suppose.
I'm Virgin-media too. Hoping Nadal makes short work of the Russian. If it goes the whole distance, might not get to see any more play today :(

stumpski

International Captain
I'm Virgin-media too. Hoping Nadal makes short work of the Russian. If it goes the whole distance, might not get to see any more play today :(

It's 5-3 Davydenko at the moment. Dumb question, but I don't really follow tennis - is this best of five sets, do you know?

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It's 5-3 Davydenko at the moment. Dumb question, but I don't really follow tennis - is this best of five sets, do you know?
No, I don't follow it either.

I know it's been best-of-3 for the other matches, but it may be different for the final.

stumpski

International Captain
Ah good, it's best of three - I just heard the commentator say "one more set like that from Davydenko will see him lift the trophy."

So I'm rooting for the Russki now. :)