• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in the West Indies

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
What an innings from Samaraweera. Brings back memories of him wearing down oppositions to the dirt. His style is not the most likeble one, but SL team needs that rock solid batsman reminiscent of Hashan Tillekaratne at the middle oder.

Match is widely open, and with that spot out side RHBs off stump, where the ball keeps low, Murali is with a big chance.

stumpski

International Captain
Really wanted to watch this last night, but couldn't - the picture kept freezing on Sky Sports Extra. Didn't affect any other channels, the Spanish football on SS3 continued uninterrupted. :@ They'd better have it fixed tonight. This could be a classic, just too many for the Windies to chase though I fear.

pasag

RTDAS
Amazing knock by Prince's man, really has been a cracker of a match and the finish should be heaps exciting as well. Expecting something special from Chanderpaul.

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
SL rely a lot on Murali and despite the 5er in the first innings (even that took so many bloody overs) , going by his recent form where he has gone flat as pancakes and wicketless , If 1 or 2 of the West Indian batsmen graft in they will win it easily...with 2 days to play for..

irfan

State Captain
WINdies to win with 8 or 9 down. Chanders/Samuels to hit the winning runs. Expect Sarwan to make a pretty start before playing some lackadasical shot.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Go put your house on the Windies to win. They're paying 1.87
Anyone who EVER puts their house on WI to win anything is a man who likes to gamble, and who doesn't like his house.

I want to put money on SL @ 1.90 (WI dropped in odds last few hours) but at the same time I want WI to win, so I'm going to hold off and just enjoy the match.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
According to cricinfo Samueal is in the mood to run someone out....again!!:laugh:

Code:
9.1  	Mirando to Samuels, 2 runs, fullish, on the middle and leg, worked past square leg for couple of runs. Samuels wants the third but Sarwan sends him back.

Code:
10.6  	Vaas to Samuels, no run, Dilshan misses a run out chance. Sarwan survives. Vaas got this one to angle away and it was pushed towards cover point. Sarwan wanted a single, Samuels had his own doubts about it and Dilshan moved to his right, took aim and fired. But he didn't hit. Sarwan was not even in the frame. Dilshan is angry with himself and kicks his hat away in disgust. Tony Cozier reckons that is a level 1.2 offense! Hmm...

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Sarwan was almost run out again, Dilshan missed with Sarwan not even in the frame.

That may have been Sarwan's fault then.

I hope Sarwan tons up. He oozes class. Win it for them FFS Sarwan.

Laurrz

International Debutant
2/62... Thushara expensive over

Murali soon u suspect............how long will Marlon survive?

Laurrz

International Debutant
lol, they really do find the worse times to go out.... you just thought they were favorites for a moment

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Samuels should have gone thorugh with the shot there. The one handed approach after being deceived cost him his wicket I think.