• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official**** Sri Lanka in New Zealand 2014/2015

viriya

International Captain
No NZer has ever played more than 14 Tests in a calender year.
As a comparison SL players rarely (I'm not sure if that's ever happened tbh) do also, but NZ home pitches aren't that conducive to run-making so understandable.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Great achievement McCullum. Yet another batting monkey off our backs.

Incidentally, Williamson's well & truly lost his fluency since the Taylor dismissal.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
Back from shopping, interesting to see Williamson went from 30 off 30 when I left to 50 off 90. Still there which is what counts, and baz seems to be carrying the run rate anyway.

Chubb

International Regular
Why did they play Kaushal and not Randiv/Senanayake? I know neither are proven test players but they could have kept it tight. This lad is really going to struggle he is so raw & McCullum is in belligerent form.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Back from shopping, interesting to see Williamson went from 30 off 30 when I left to 50 off 90. Still there which is what counts, and baz seems to be carrying the run rate anyway.
Not bowling as loosely as they were in the first session.

That said Baz doesn't care.

Zinzan

lol Sky reporting Australia 92/1 off 18 overs & commenting on the run rate. It's 28 overs lads.. :ph34r:

Last edited:

Athlai

Not Terrible
If you are Kaushal, who do you want to bowl to here?

McCullum who is smashing everything, or Williamson who plays spin better than anyone in NZ?

I reckon he'd rather be carrying the drinks atm.

Zinzan

If McCullum gets there, wonder if it will be the first successive test tons scored at better than a run a ball.