• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official**** Sri Lanka in New Zealand 2014/2015

Teja.

Global Moderator
Worst time ever for me was when England where in India when SA where in Aus a couple years ago. For one series I tried to stay up, the other wake up.
Ashes in Australia + India in SA killed me but was so so amazing. Basically test cricket throughout the day from 5:30 am to 9 pm or so with a small break in between.

Flametree

International 12th Man
Great-looking ground, and big boundaries, pitch looks great for batting.... but a requirement for a test ground should be sightscreens big enough that they don't need to be moved.....

Flem274*

123/5
What's nice about our commentary so far is it sounds like they've done their research on the Sri Lankan players. Doull is up to date on Lakmal and Eranga.

Contrast this to other boxes...

Flem274*

123/5
Mitch M on a medium pace day too.

I'm sure I've seen Prasad bowl quicker though. Much quicker.

Deck looks browner already.