• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Sri Lanka in India

Langeveldt

Soutie
haha, I'm sorry Sri Lanka decided to throw their wickets away, and that I bought up the absolute fallacy that scores in test cricket might be increasing, when I of course know the complete opposite is the case.. and I did not have ***ual relations with that woman..

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Good to see Sreesanth in the wickets as, for some unknown reason, he got the brunt of the backlash for his involvement in slapgate

Obviously bowled well but, according to cricinfo, took quite a few wickets with rubbish balls

Pressure paid off, I assume

Shri

Mr. Glass
Oh great! So everyone decides to get all cuddly and **** in one page. Fight ****s! Or I am out of here.:p

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Happy to be proven wrong here by India. Hats off to them, an all round demolition job so far. Ballsy to enforce the follow on too, considering they managed to score 600+ in the first innings.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Happy to be proven wrong here by India. Hats off to them, an all round demolition job so far. Ballsy to enforce the follow on too, considering they managed to score 600+ in the first innings.
Yeah, they managed to keep the collapse-mentality going into Sri Lanka's second innings without losing any of that momentum. Great call from Dhoni.

Craig

World Traveller
Yeah, they managed to keep the collapse-mentality going into Sri Lanka's second innings without losing any of that momentum. Great call from Dhoni.
If you are not going to enforce the follow on when you by more then 400, when are you going to do it?

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah, I suppose so. He might have wanted to give his bowlers a rest/make Sri Lanka bat last though. Sometimes you think, if Sri Lanka even get to something like 150/1, we'll have been in the field for five or six straight sessions and the game's going to become very difficult to win from there. Was the thinking of Andrew Strauss when he ballsed up a similar (although not with quite so big a lead) situation in Antigua this year.

In any case, good judgment from Dhoni.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
****ing yes India, ****ing yes!

So proud of this team right now.

Sehwag's a gun btw eveyone.