• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Sri Lanka in England 2021 (white ball)

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
Idiotic selections. Don't break KJP and DG partnersip, and play Avishka at #3.

Bowling is OK, it is batting that sucks.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Billings is never going to come good in t20 is he. Surely he's run out of chances, though I've said that before I'm sure.

The top order fire so often that we need someone who can hit from the off, and that's clearly not him. I know he only ever comes in with a few overs left, but that's just the role isn't it.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Also, Morgan hasn't scored a run in an age. He may be past it.

The captaincy is valuable, but the batting stocks are too good to carry him. I'm certain the calls for Hales will continue, not that their roles are the same.

M0rphin3

International Debutant
Still penalizing Hales is nuts, surely he deserves a crack? Dunno whom he'll replace though (full strength squad)

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Yeah, definitely worth resting Buttler, Bairstow, SCurran and Woakes for this.

Sri Lanka collapsing in a heap.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Still penalizing Hales is nuts, surely he deserves a crack? Dunno whom he'll replace though (full strength squad)
It's not really penalizing him, we just have an insane amount of options up top, Vince also unlucky not to be there. Could reinvent himself as a middle-order bat, maybe his only chance.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Despite having badmouthed him because he never gets any runs, that Billings run out was mad.