• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in Zimbabwe

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Looks like it will be a late night for me, I was expecting Zimbabwe to be all out by now TBH. Good batting from Chigumbura and Brent though, Chigumbura has the highest average at #7 in ODI cricket actually, decent player.

Zimdan

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Im very impressed by this partnership.

Could have been so much if it wasnt for the silly run outs.

Brent is batting out of his skin.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Some respectability to Zimbabwe then. Brent 4 lyf.

EDIT: Five run-outs. At least it doesn't help the bowlers' figures. =D

Zimdan

206 all out after 50 with 5 run outs.

Awesome game so far, at least we have something to bowl at now.

Zimdan

Mpofu is suprisingly accurate with the ball, he's just so stick thin so it kind of limits his capabilities.

Great start for us, lets see if we can chip another few in quick to make a real game of it.

Zimdan

Not live no, but his FC and List A performances have been top draw, ill let you know after this final powerplay when i expect him to be brought on.

Pity this game isnt live to all, some good young talent on show here.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Not live no, but his FC and List A performances have been top draw, ill let you know after this final powerplay when i expect him to be brought on.

Welcome to the forum - great to have someone from Zimbabwe here :)

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year

Yeah, a real pity tbh, would definitely have watched it. Chigumbura up the order next game me thinks, Zimbabwe's best batsman apart from Taibu imo

Zimdan

They will be playing AUS in the 20/20 wc next month, a good opportunity there to see these youngsters in action againt the worlds best.

Zimdan

Just saw Timycen's first over, looks a very useful leg spinner.

Gets some turn, but he is only 19 so we cant expect much from him. We also have another leg spinner in Tafadzwa Kamungozi who is very similar to him.

Looking good on the spin front.

Zimdan

Well he's no where near this squad, and if he was 5 times better im pretty sure he'd be in the current team playing...