• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* South Africa in New Zealand 2022

Flem274*

123/5
Game losing day this.

And with it, serious questions to be asked of the backroom staff when we've got players in their primes regressing.

Anyway Blundell needs a score here imo because I really don't trust his keeping, so he kinda always needs runs.

nzfan

International Vice-Captain
Oh boy... I was hoping they bowl short or short of good length to Blundell and they bowled consistently full. The ball nipped for sure but looks a bad leave.

This is a strange batting effort, barring Young no one's nicked off.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
For some reason just feel like we're not in this match - or maybe it's just me and the distractions of the world right now.
Nah I was right the first time - four of the softest dismissals you're likely to see.

(I'm not counting Young as it's more of a technical flaw for him and just shows he's not an opener)

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
We're never beating SA in a series are we

Also Lathams ****ed me fantasy team

Wagner century when

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Might be CDG's last test, so needs a big one. I'd rather have Phillips or Ravindra, but see how he goes. Tail really needs to stand up. Will be interesting to see if Southee is still ahead of Wagner and Henry.

Meridio

International Regular
We've just looked off the pace this whole test. Dropped catches, soft dismissals. Still a long way to go and we can recover (honestly looks pretty flat out there) but we're in a real hole here.

Frost

U19 Debutant
Tbh two unlucky wickets. I love nz supporters all doom and gloom after a not so great day still well in the game thanks to saf scoring so slowly

Flem274*

123/5
These two should counter attack I reckon. Neither are good blockers, and if they must block I'd rather it be next innings.

nzfan

International Vice-Captain
Way too many runs behind and will take a special knock from CDG and Mitchell. Both are capable but Mulder and Rabada shouldn't be bowling lots to them if they have to kick on here.

CDG looking quite organized today. He's got nothing to lose