• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in New Zealand 2012

Meridio

International Regular
Jebus.

Just got home and was all excited to see that this game's being shown on Prime. Then saw the score and am now contemplating a miserable evening. That drop by Nicol not doing wonders for my optimism either.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
That drop.... just SO ****.
For some reason it has really ticked me off. I am confident I would have taken that catch. And you can't even really say he dropped it because he never even really got his hands to it.
Just complete uncoordination.

/rant

Briony

International Debutant
Ryder drops Duminy after a Nathula full toss and then has to go off the field.

Kiwis not a strong fielding team!

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
This is ****ing terrible.

What else could go wrong? Maybe Nicol and Ryder have both broken fingers while dropping their catches to go with Brownlie's. Sinclair should pack his bags for the first test :dry:

Days of Grace

International Captain
I think New Zealand are a good fielding team.

It's just that sometimes we throw in just a god-awful all-round performance with both bat and ball.

Seems that 350 would have been a good score.

Jesus. 230 is the new 130. This is getting out of hand.

Last edited:

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
When you shell two simple chances, you forfeit all right to complain about bad luck. Great stuff from McKay nevertheless, beats the number one ODI bat in the world for pace!