• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in India

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
poor bowling so far... but the pitch is still new..give it time..lets see...
But you were cribbing even before the match started and I dont see anything wrong with the pitch. If anything the ball is coming nice and slow, not too many balls are keeping low either. The way it was being reported in the media, it seemed like mumbai pitch was a belter compared to this one.

Termanati

Cricket Spectator
But you were cribbing even before the match started and I dont see anything wrong with the pitch. If anything the ball is coming nice and slow, not too many balls are keeping low either. The way it was being reported in the media, it seemed like mumbai pitch was a belter compared to this one.
NO!
I was saying, if its so bad that its a 3 day game, thats a poor wicket, if you go read my posts, you will see I said "its speculation" , but IF it is as bad as being reported, its bad for cricket.. I said lets wait and see.

Dont read One thing ive posted, if your going to comment... Read the whole conversation.

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
What's with the square camera angle from off-side?

Anyway, the Indian seamers have bowled well, but the fielding, though, is looking worse than last time.

Termanati

Cricket Spectator
wow, even harbijanny is getting big turn and bounce... this is going to be difficult for sa to win. The fasts wernt getting sideways movement like this.... And the bounce us still good... wonder how the quicks will bowl on the second day.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
160/3 is okay, but we need two more quickly. This pitch is going to be like a minefield in the fourth innings.

Ishant Sharma is a massive talent though. Top delivery to dismiss Amla and working up the pace to 144kph!

Gone! Rolled onto the stumps, 161/4!

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Pitch looks like a day 5 wicket to me - the fact that a roller like Yuvi got the ball to turn and bounce is a bit worrying

Taking that into consideration, 300 plus will be a top score by the Saffies

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Just turned on and after 5 mins Ive 2 observations.

Harbhajans action is far cleaner and more legit than the last time I watched and posted. Bowing more oth. offies rather than those dubious top spun balls.

Also, has Sreesanth given up? Seems to be bowling medium pace.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
haha, thats why I hate spinners.

Filthy long hop that should have been smeared gets AB out.

Big wicket for India

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Chawla still seems a tad raw, but the talent is certainly still there. He gets flight and has a pretty good googly. He just lacks consistency.

Precambrian

Banned
haha, thats why I hate spinners.

Filthy long hop that should have been smeared gets AB out.

Big wicket for India
Why should you hate spinners for that? Hate AB De if you want. You get wickets off trash deliveries, and first-class deliveries sometimes result in boundaries.. tghats cricket. And thats just not limited to spinners.