• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*** Official*** South Africa in England 2017

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Probably going to be another massive win for England, this. Been a good series, but the matches have all followed a similar script.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Morris one of the least deserving 2fers you'll see. He's bowled absolute junk.
This is why I`m just not sold on Morris... some good performances inbetween a few very bad ones as well. for a 4th seamer that is at best an adequate bat I`m not sure....

Really don`t see why Eng are still batting once Stokes got out.

91Jmay

International Coach
Looks like no declaration, oh well. Not going to be the difference no matter how Warne will try to spin it.

91Jmay

International Coach
That bail isn't dislodged fully, that's not a good decision but obviously it doesn't matter.

That wasn't completely removed at all.

flibbertyjibber

Okay match situation etc etc but holy **** that is an amazing throw
He is a ridiculous fielder. Bit like Rhodes, probably not good enough solely as a bat but add in the fielding and it like having a higher average with bat anyway so worth it.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Okay match situation etc etc but holy **** that is an amazing throw
Bavuma is a wonderful fielder.. one of the reasons I like him in the team. That Warner dismissal in Aus helped win us that test match.

Last edited:

vcs

Hope SA can at least put up a good rearguard and take it into the last session tomorrow.

Heboric

International Debutant
This is why I`m just not sold on Morris... some good performances inbetween a few very bad ones as well. for a 4th seamer that is at best an adequate bat I`m not sure....

Really don`t see why Eng are still batting once Stokes got out.
Yeah he has been poor, but the bigger concern is Rabada - both matches he hasnt been that great

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah he has been poor, but the bigger concern is Rabada - both matches he hasnt been that great
Agree... I think Rabada is being worn out a bit. But he is still only going at 3 and a bit an over and taking wickets. He just has not performed a brilliant match winning spell recently. He looked at of rhythm during the LO stuff as well.