• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Signup Announcements/Introductions

readie

State Regular
Both. Give me your bank account details and I'll charge you $5 for the premium pack which includes both Hahah. I promise

Corbin

School Boy/Girl Captain
Both. Give me your bank account details and I'll charge you $5 for the premium pack which includes both Hahah. I promise
What Titans aint paying you enough you? :p Lazy bugger!

btw, I'll come back to CW Green if I'm allowed!

Luffers

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Sorry if I'm mistaken but is this still going on? Just wonderng as there seems to be little action in here.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Dear Troy,

This is the off-season. There are a few tours here and there, but the domestic season comes around eventually. Not exactly sure when it is, but I'd imagine it would be within a couple of months.

Aimless

Cricket Spectator
Not sure if I post my own signup or where I do so, but..

Forum Name: Aimless
Name: Beau A, Jewels
RHB, RFM
Bat: 7.00
Bowl: 29,91
Batting SR: 52,19
Fielding: 9