• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Signup Announcements/Introductions

spikeypineapple

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Won't be half as good as he was back in the day.
I strongly belive that my match skills may have diminished over time, however, i am in supreme physical shape, and have been training hard for the last 6 months.

I understand that i will not be the player i once was, but am quietly confident that i will become better with each innings.

spikeypineapple

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
In Regards to the stories published in the "Tabloids", I have never, nor will I ever be sentenced to life regarding the suspicious deaths of 6 people. I see these comments as slander and will definitely have my lawyer making some phone calls.

I urge all journalist's including Jamee to not publish implications as outrageous as these.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Josh said:
That is a long wait...
Kweek is just guessing.

The short answer is: don't know either, but there will be club cricket to apply for shortly, and there's a week of charity cricket which you can sign up for.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The offseason should be packed this time around, with club cricket and charity cricket, an A tour and two senior tours. And possibly an Under-19 tour.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Is there any chance that all the players who sign up during the off-season will be put into a pool, and we conduct a draft?

Josh

International Regular
vic_orthdox said:
Is there any chance that all the players who sign up during the off-season will be put into a pool, and we conduct a draft?
This seems logical.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
vic_orthdox said:
Possibly, but we will try to even up the squad strengths, and a draft won't achieve that as well as purposeful allocation might.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
I would say they should be allocated based on needs, im sure we will lose a few players again to inactivity too so there may be some evening up required

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
nightprowler10 said:
ooooh. Fancy.
Received now. :)

Just hang around the forums for a bit, there's not a lot to do for newcomers at present since the season is over. You can apply for club cricket (winter season to another country) soon though.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Name: Manan Shah
Forum name: silentstriker
Bowling Style: M, MF, Right Arm
Batting average: 15
Bowling average: 22
Bowling economy: 2.5
Batting S/R: 45
Batting style: Nightwatchman, have two shots: forward defensive, the leave
Fielding: 6 (outfield), 18 (slips)