• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Signup Announcements/Introductions

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Actually, Sean, he did fill out the form. Twice. Then filled it out here just to be sure. Good man.

Welcome to the game - a bit short of cricketing news at present, I'm afraid, we're too busy cleaning up garbage. There's a Test series due to be started soon though.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Sorry, I had the columns mixed up the first time. Couldn't find a place to go back and edit it. Can you discard the first submission please?

How did I get in on a team?

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
silentstriker said:
Sorry, I had the columns mixed up the first time. Couldn't find a place to go back and edit it. Can you discard the first submission please?

How did I get in on a team?
Already disregarded. :)

You'll be assigned to a new team when the next season starts, in the new year presumably.

You might get a chance to play some cricket soon, though. As mentioned to nightprowler above, there's "club cricket", winter season cricket in other countries than CWLand, to be played soon.

ash chaulk

International Captain
how about

Name: Mike Hussey
Forum name: um mikehusseygunmiddleorderbat
Bowling Style: RM
Batting average: 76
Bowling average: 38
Bowling economy: 3.17
Batting S/R: 52
Batting style: people just cant get me out
Fielding: 33

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
silentstriker said:
Name: Manan Shah
Forum name: silentstriker
Bowling Style: M, MF, Right Arm
Batting average: 15
Bowling average: 22
Bowling economy: 2.5
Batting S/R: 45
Batting style: Nightwatchman, have two shots: forward defensive, the leave
Fielding: 6 (outfield), 18 (slips)
What the hell was I thinking trying to be honest when I applied. :p

@ Samuel, just out if interest, is there anyway you could post the averages I filled in when I applied two weeks ago? I'd greatly appreciate it.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
nightprowler10 said:
What the hell was I thinking trying to be honest when I applied. :p

@ Samuel, just out if interest, is there anyway you could post the averages I filled in when I applied two weeks ago? I'd greatly appreciate it.
Sure.

Name: Muhammad U. Amir
Forum name: nightprowler10
RHB, RFM
Batting average: 10
Bowling average: 25.22
Field: 15

Btw, SS's bowling average will be adjusted to 26.

(Oh, and Smith: It's actually Håkon [/pedant])

Last edited:

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Thanks Hakon, (how do you do that wierd a thing?)

BTW, my first name should be Muhammad, not sure how I spelled it on the application.

EDIT: Sorry SS

Last edited:

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
What's the process of changing status from "medium" to "wicketkeeper"? Seeing as I genuinely am a wicketkeeper and everything.