• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Semis and Final Thread

Dissector

International Debutant
Astonishing stuff. This must be Malinga's worst ever TT game. And an ATG TT innings from Samuels.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Sad state of affairs in cricket when I'm pleased that a new offie's action is only faintly chuckish too, btw.

Dissector

International Debutant
I think the Windies have a chance especially if they get a couple of early wickets. However I would back on the one of the Lankan top 3 to play a big innings and take them home.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I think the Windies have a chance especially if they get a couple of early wickets. However I would back on the one of the Lankan top 3 to play a big innings and take them home.
Yeah; they're still in this. It's not a good score but it's competitive, which is a lot more than what it looked like at one point.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
What a brilliant first up delivery by Rampers! Defoe scores too! Great 30 seconds of sport.

WI need Sangers out quickly.

Dissector

International Debutant
I think it's game on. There seems to be a bit for both the spinners and seamers. Scoring 7 an over won't be easy