• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Semis and Final Thread

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Probably been commented on before, but boy does Badree look ordinary.

Ha, and gets a wicket with a rank long hop as I type.

Dissector

International Debutant
I think the Windies are actually up now. Batting is really not looking easy and the RRR is above 8.5.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Haha awesome
Yeah except in my excitement it wasn't actually Defoe - he crossed it, never mind.

That wicket of Sangers was huge, imagine if Bravo had of caught Mahela earlier. All ifs and buts, I realize Samuels was dropped early too.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Badree's had a pretty good tournament so far tbf.
Yeah, definitely been effective. If I was one of the T20 haterz I'd probably say that the fact that such an ordinary looking roller can be effective says all you need to know about the format.

CBA to check but bet his FC record isn't v flash.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Yeah, definitely been effective. If I was one of the T20 haterz I'd probably say that the fact that such an ordinary looking roller can be effective says all you need to know about the format.

CBA to check but bet his FC record isn't v flash.
Think you could say the same about a lot of these West Indies players. One of the reasons I want Sri Lanka to win.

Starting to look unlikely though, pressure was building on Mathews.

stumpski

International Captain
Whoa, that could have been game, set and match. Difficult chance but Russell hasn't had the greatest of games.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Oh, Mahela. What a way to go.

Windies very much in the driving seat now. Go so far as to say it's theirs to lose.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Has a T20 economy of 4.65, but only takes a wicket every 15 overs in FC games, meaning an average of 37.5.
The pitches in West Indian domestic cricket (and standard of batting) massively favour bowlers like him too, so that's absolutely terrible. Nikita Miller for example has 217 wickets First Class wickets @ 16 and he's not even a Test standard bowler.

Dissector

International Debutant
Yeah Mahela was obviously freaked out by the DL requirement but it was looking tough going for Sri Lanka anyway. And it appears as if wicket no. 5 is down. Yup.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Narine and Bravo like it.

Cannon throw, actually. Never run on a fumble, etc.

Lankans and finals, eh? The SA of finals, tbh.

Dissector

International Debutant
This pitch is obviously not easy to bat on. The gap between Samuels and all the other batsmen is astonishing. Definitely one of the great TT knocks.