• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Twenty20 at Riverside Ground, Chester-le-Street

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Should have bet on Ryan Lowe NUFAN
I should have. Looks like it would have kept me interested right up to the final whistle. Out of the relegation zone now?

Decent over this for Australia. I always bag Wade and 4 (4) isn't horrible but he just isn't suited to T20 Cricket at all. I can handle him in the ODI side (when he is keeping fantastic/ just like a normal, but not T20..

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Always rely on the tattooed, girls-named, Italio-Saffer for the uber ****ish celeb.

Good grab from Morgs, there.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
TBF Jde has done Okay in these matches, maybe I'm wrong about him in this form, just annoys the **** out of me for some reason.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I should have. Looks like it would have kept me interested right up to the final whistle. Out of the relegation zone now?

Decent over this for Australia. I always bag Wade and 4 (4) isn't horrible but he just isn't suited to T20 Cricket at all. I can handle him in the ODI side (when he is keeping fantastic/ just like a normal, but not T20..
Yeah up to 17th. I'd settled for the point, great result. Wish I could have been there.

Some catch by Morgan.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Ravi doing his bit for Noofers's bet.

Shame it's ****ed already. Doubly so as flippin' Stoke won.

EDIT: Actually, Noofers bet on England, so Ravi's taking a dive.
Yeah I bet on England. I often bet on the outsider in T20 Cricket (but not usually when Australia play). England were paying around $2.10, great value after you lost the first game due to one persons freak performance. The Stoke goal meant I lost - the bet was for West Ham to keep a clean sheet.

Very good catch from Morgan to get Faulkner out on debut.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
TBF Jde has done Okay in these matches, maybe I'm wrong about him in this form, just annoys the **** out of me for some reason.
His bowling seems to have been created in laboratory to go for about 7 an over, no matter what the format.

Obviously ok in T20s, not so much in ODIs.

stumpski

International Captain
"A brilliant over from Jade Dernbach" - not my words, those of Charlie Dagnall on Test Match Special. *

Scaly will just have to console himself with Durham's win I suppose.

(* nod to Alan Partridge, there)

stumpski

International Captain
Generous use of nicknames from Hales there - "Wrighty, Lumby and Morgs"

Flashback 60 years and can you imagine Len Hutton doing the same? "Well, Johnners, at the end of the day, me an' Washy got us off to a flier and Lakes and Locky did the biz."

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
my rough aus team for the next t20 wc

warner
finch
watson
voges
bailey
rohrer
Starceh
MJ
a keeper