• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at Lords

pup11

International Coach
I was throwing rubbish at the TV seeing the way Mitch was bowling, and suddenly he picks up a wicket.:p

Last edited:

Pizzorno

State Vice-Captain
For the record, Mitchell Johnson is one of the jammiest bastards in cricket. That was literally his first good delivery of the game.

Jack88

Cricket Spectator
Good shift from Cook, seems to get stuck in last 80-90's fairly often though, but still a damn fine player. I hope we don't end up with no 100's again.

simmy

International Regular
Feel a bit sorry for Ravi here.

If he gets out early everyone will be on his back... if he gets 100 they will say its a flat deck and it was easy.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Congrats Mitch on claiming his 100 Test Wicket.

I remember in the South African vs Australia thread Pasag was saying he'd get his 100th Test Wicket in South Africa, pretty sure I said his 100th would be Cook, I'm going to check it out.. Prince help..

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Feel a bit sorry for Ravi here.

If he gets out early everyone will be on his back... if he gets 100 they will say its a flat deck and it was easy.
Terrific leave first-up, followed by a distinctly dodgy clip in the air 2nd ball.

ripper868

International Coach
Johnson just got me locked into this for another 20 minutes....another one falls i may stic around till 1.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Have you learned to spot my jest yet? Thought not.

How on Earth can ol' Bumble describe this as "thrilling"? :blink: This session-and-a-half is the definition of monotonous. And there's the first wicket.
Figured Rich on the lend owing to multiple :laugh: smiley.

Bad luck for Cook there, falling to Johnson's surprise straight-ball-on-a-good- length for the day.

Bopara must think he's facing the Windies again here.