• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at Lords

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Will be happy to wake up and find the Huss has taken an unlikely Hat-Trick of Strauss, Bopara, Pietersen. Will be surprised though to see Pontings Hat-Trick of Collingwood,Cook,Flintoff/Prior
Hughes cleaning up of the tail won't get the respect in deserves either.

Got him yes! Triggers a massive collapse no doubt! :sleep:

Cook on 95...nice result.

Pizzorno

State Vice-Captain
I thought you were going out with your missus... what happened? Get the flick?

Goneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I thought you'd have learned to read by now. I explained that at least an hour ago.

This is deffo the collapse by the way. Again shows that our batsmen just don't cash in enough.

Andre

International Regular
That's a start.

Regardless of how poorly he bowls at times, he has a rare ability to pick up wickets from nowhere.

91Jmay

International Coach
Great knock from Cook, desperatly needed that wicket. As per usual, Johnson bowled dreadfully but gets the breakthrough.

ripper868

International Coach
I claim responsiblity for that wicket...from facebook chat:
23:49Michael
You watching the tripe we're serving up?

23:49Ryan
yeah its poor

really poor

23:49Michael
got hm!

**** yeah

piss of

23:50Ryan
hahahahaha

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Cook falling between 50 and 100.. surely not! :shock:

Was pretty happy when that wicket fell. I seem to be cured of my sudden 'indigestion'.