• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season XV Discussion and Results

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Injury Update

Colts youngster Harvey Crockett will have scans tomorrow to asses the extent of his injured left ankle. The all rounder who was acting a sub fielder for the side fell awkwardly during the warm up before day three of the First Class game against Black, at this stage it is expected he will be available for selection Friday 5th of February when Colts take on Red in a four day match.

David

International 12th Man
Hmmmm..

Once again Heads and Dinnen impress, good for Kears stand up too. Expecting big things from Dauth next match.

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Ouch... Good to get a ton in the 2nd dig, but top order failing pretty often at the moment. Heads and Dinnen looking pretty solid in the middle order though.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Green!

Is precisely the sort of game we'd have lost in the last few seasons. Cracking performances from Hawker, Cribb, Corrin, Rose, Cunningham and Scott.

Slight worrying trend with the bowling to let them back into it twice, but with the batting going strong it's not too much of an issue currently.

bryce

International Regular
Yeah amazing efforts from Cribb, Hawker & Scott against a top class Red seam attack.

luffy

International Captain
Happy with my first match of the season.

Dissapointed I couldn't go on with it, and the fact we didn't win.

Heads up RED!

Athlai

Not Terrible
Runs are coming thick and fast so far, would be good to get some wins from it, very close match though.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Just needed a bit more time to finish it off, but fair play to Colts they put up a decent fight.

Happy to find a bit of form, disappointed in Neil running me out.

Last edited:

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Ah... close one.. We need to bat big, but still very happy with the way the guys fought it out at the end. Our bowling seems to be the weak link so we need to start putting up 400+ on the board more often than not.. :(

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Unlucky. Just not good enough Reds.
Poor last innings effort from myself really didn't help matters. However, pretty stoked about West's form - kid can play.

Plenty of good efforts to draw from. :)

cbuts

International Debutant
Good result for the Colts. We were well in the box seat before the rain came. We should take plenty of confidence out of this result. Strong start to the season, just gotta keep the momentuem going

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Meh, with Pickford's tendency to flatten out in the fourth inings (heck our bowlers have found that out to our detriment many a time) I'd say a Black win was more likely that a Colts win at the end, plus our lower order is full of win.

Scoring obviously wasn't hard either given the rate we scored at.