• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Official Rugby Thread

ripper868

International Coach
Gamss been ****ed for a lomg time now...I think back to how invested I was in the wallabies as a kid and then throgh my uni years...now I give very little care, I of course want them to do well, but think id nearly not be bothered to go to Twickenham for a wallabies game right now.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Sam Cane has been announced as the new All Black captain (whenever . It is amazing that he, Kane Williamson, and Peter Burling (Olympic gold medallist and America's winning helmsman) - the 3 highest profile male sporting leaders in NZ were all at the same school

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
There were some really good signs from the Blues, even without Barrett, when the competition started earlier in the year. Now we're all back at zero points and we'll have to see what happens.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Damn :(

[FONT=&quot]Hi there,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thanks for reaching out.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]At this stage we do not plan to have the Super Rugby Aotearoa on Kayo, however please note, broadcasted fixtures are subject to change.

Cheers,
Lucy
Your Support Crew
[/FONT]

Flem274*

123/5
the blues sold what little soul they had left to poach beaudy and now they have carter. deadset hope they lose every game. will be almost as hateable as the crusaders if they start winning.

_Ed_

Really looking forward to the comp getting underway this weekend - the most excited I've been about Super Rugby in probably a decade. Apparently Eden Park's sold out for tomorrow's game.

_Ed_

Owning your dad in front of 20,000 people.
That pretty much sums it up.

But multiple lead changes in the last five minutes, finishing with a margin of one point - doesn't get much better from a neutral POV.

That neutral POV goes out the window for today's game, however.

_Ed_

I know there was some reaction to the Blues putting Barrett at 15, but jeez Black had a great game at 10.