• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Official Rugby Thread

Flem274*

123/5
lets go argentina

also northland in the finals how good. hope they host the final at semen stadium next week, results dependent.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
also northland in the finals how good. hope they host the final at semen stadium next week, results dependent.
So good. That was a fun game to watch.

I was so gutted when I went to their Shield challenge in Napier and they played so badly, but they more than redeemed themselves last night.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Dreams of a home final for Northland are slipping away. Hawke's Bay well ahead, and they're going to be bloody hard to beat in the final at McLean Park.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I just wonder what last weekend took out of the Pumas.

Tackled like Trojans all game and the Wobblies have had a week's extra recovery.

Spark

Global Moderator
All got a bit catty towards the end there.

Lack of discipline killing the Wallabies here. Tenacious from Argentina but you won’t win games at this level butchering opportunities so regularly.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Like kissing your sister and all that.

Probably just about fair; Argies didn't deserve to lose and the Wobblies didn't really deserve to win.

ripper868

International Coach
Horrid game that was. Wallabies not able to finish, Argentina not able to mount much to threaten. Wallabies should have scored 2 or 3 tries in first half but just couldnt execute (partly due to Argie defence, but mainly due to own ineptness).

Draw a fair result, wouldnt have minded if Arge tina got the chocolates tbh