• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
She's incredibly ****ing dangerous and dire. Shouldn't be in the ring with anyone. Absolutely has go away shoot heat with me. Genuinely one of my most disliked performers.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Dwayne keeping her in the job tbh. Shocked that she's still getting screen time, never impressed me at all.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Nyla Rose when she debuted gave me a bit of an appreciation of Nia. She's not terrible I thought. Nia has developed alright over the years.

And now less than a year in and Nyla is 10x the performer Nia has ever been.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
That was as much Kairi as it was Nia.

Plus, it's Kairi, the woman has made a career deliberately taking head drops and insane bumps. Wouldn't be surprised if she did it on purpose. She's a maniac.

Athlai

Not Terrible
I've never purchased a wrestling toy but if AEW release a Tony Schiaovane + Britt Baker 2 pack, I might have to change that.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
the good

- dick togo. hopefully he's booked in for a match against Shingo reasonably soon
- Bullet Club/LIJ multiman matches should be pretty good too
- Dangerous Tekkers being tag team champs. hopefully they're put a position to succeed (lol - Ishii/Yano will steal the belts asap)
- master wato. i love kawato with all my heart and I am all in with this dumb gimmick.

the indifferent/bad

- evil/naito program. i don't really like them that much as singles wrestlers - they have their matches, of course - and the thought of a series of interference filled matches isn't particularly inspiring
- a Yujiro/Okada match...and I reckon the problem will lay with Okada.
- natio stans being mad

Last edited:

Mike5181

International Captain
Watching my first DDT event. Literally the second match I watch is called a Fluorescent Light-tube Death Match. But the thing is... the wrestling is really good as well. This ASUKA looks super talented.

So far liking it a lot.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Sony are running a whole week on HBK-Bret feud and all their matches etc. I am assuming it is basically the DVD that they released on the rivalry over several programs but I am dying to watch.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Watching my first DDT event. Literally the second match I watch is called a Fluorescent Light-tube Death Match. But the thing is... the wrestling is really good as well. This ASUKA looks super talented.

So far liking it a lot.
Yeah, the wrestling is consistently really good, but I just can't get into that kind of thing. The violence is just so pronounced that it detracts from the spectacle, rather than adds to it, for me. Just turns me off completely.

Mike5181

International Captain
Yeah, the wrestling is consistently really good, but I just can't get into that kind of thing. The violence is just so pronounced that it detracts from the spectacle, rather than adds to it, for me. Just turns me off completely.
Oh, this one is more of a comedy/psychology match. No real violence. Found it on Youtube. Missing their entrances though.

Teja.

Global Moderator
WWE reports highest profits ever in the second quarter, mostly due to low expenses in running the shows and TV money still flowing in.

This is not because of cutting talent either because they were paid them through Q2.

They probably would look to slowly phasing out house shows in the future. Bit gross to fire so many people when the company is doing so well though. Think NJPW took care of all their talent in contrast.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I was in an efed called PWE, which is probably linked to in my sig even now. One of the shows we ran (it was year 2k or just around that, I was just a teenager) was called Underground. At one point we had so many members we had to do a brand extension just like they did, but ours stuck. :)