• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
How much does NJPW World cost btw? And how impressive is their archive? Quite tempted to get, but not sure if I cbf

andmark

International Captain
Well the other day was one of flying knives at Titan Tower, most notably with Hideo Itami's exit. It's a shame it didn't work out, but he'll surely turn up for NJPW or AEW.

Athlai

Not Terrible
FMD cancer didn't even get a full year going over Roman.

On a more serious note, great news. Chuffed for the bloke.

Athlai

Not Terrible
EC3 apparently relegated to losing to Apollo Crews on Main Event already.

How the **** does Vince look at Heavy Machinery, EC3 and Lacey Evans. And decide to mega push Lacey Evans, push Heavy Machinery and disregard EC3? Vince has gotta go.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Good to see that babyface HHH will finally get his big Wrestlemania match.
I suspect Batista asked to be heel and asked for HHH. Funnily enough I think that since his last return he’s kind of become a universally liked movie star figure and it’ll have the reverse problem of last time.

Regardless of armchair booking, the moment was pretty ****ing cool.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Yeah good stuff but HHH as face makes no sense whatsoever
I don't think HHH will be "face", Batista will be a cool heel and HHH will be HHH that doesn't insult the audience and isn't even going to pretend not to want to pop the crowd with a massive WM entrance.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Either way, it makes no narrative sense as clearly his wife is going to be positioned as a major antagonist in the Rousey angle.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Either way, it makes no narrative sense as clearly his wife is going to be positioned as a major antagonist in the Rousey angle.
I'm looking forward to Ric Flair getting beaten up by Ronda next week. Then Becky will beat him up at Fast Lane. Kofi will beat him up for good measure at the Smackdown before Mania.