• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
I'll see if I can find the tweet.
I can't find it but meh. It wasn't like he was aggressive about it, he did the whole "I'm not annoyed or anything but here's what happened and why I am of course right" thing which annoyed the **** outta me. I think he deleted the tweet I replied to as well.

In any case, tl;dr he spoke about something he didn't know about as though he did know about it, was called out on it and then doubled down and called the dude a basement dwelling nerd instead of just saying "hey yea I was wrong about that one", which annoyed the **** outta me at the time.

Niall

International Coach
I'd like them to do Kofi v Bryan for a few months and ideally Mania, seems like such an easy feud to write and both are over and can go.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Yeah, not the first time unsavoury stories about him have appeared over the last year or so iirc.

I like how he made himself even worse by writing back to his wife on instagram (publicly) saying she was going to be sued if she didn't delete her message. Great PR move.

Niall

International Coach
Looks a dire PPV later. Bryan match the only solid one on the card. The ladies tag is obviously historical, but Nia and Tamina running riot is not something I need to see. Both are horrible wrestlers.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Yeah, not the first time unsavoury stories about him have appeared over the last year or so iirc.

I like how he made himself even worse by writing back to his wife on instagram (publicly) saying she was going to be sued if she didn't delete her message. Great PR move.
Odd that she did actually delete her instagrams not long after. There’s a bit of speculation that they’d been going through a divorce and were separated.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
If he had threatened to sue her it would make more sense. I don't see what grounds for a lawsuit WWE would have. But yeah, odd situation on the whole.

Athlai

Not Terrible
If he had threatened to sue her it would make more sense. I don't see what grounds for a lawsuit WWE would have. But yeah, odd situation on the whole.
The only situation it’d make sense I can think of was if she signed some form of NDA to not slander him during their separation?

She then presumably found out about Carmella and lost the plot.

He’s still an arrogant **** either way

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Even if she did that would have been signed with him, not the E.

The only way it makes sense to me is if the E offered Graves their legal team for the purposes of suing her, which seems unlikely.

Niall

International Coach
The ladies tag match was surprisingly decent when you remember it was not exactly a ring general special. Nia and Tamina not winning a huge plus and surprise tbh. Hopefully they don't give them the belt at Mania or ever tbh.