• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I remember when Becky and Sasha beat him up a bit once. During their triple threat with Charlotte at WM I think. Was good.

Anyway, on Sasha, I have decided that it is not the fact that she is face that is the problem, it is what they have her doing. Coming out dancing and hugging and all that ****. Yeah, definitely looking like "the boss" there. So painful to watch.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Yeah only Bayley should ever be doing that sort of stuff. (Though she should still have her NXT competitor edge)

Sasha doing it on Raw or whatever is just dreadful.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I suspect Batista asked to be heel and asked for HHH. Funnily enough I think that since his last return he’s kind of become a universally liked movie star figure and it’ll have the reverse problem of last time.
Haha this is exactly what I was thinking. Hope not though, I've always thought he was an excellent heel. Hollywood Batista in that feud with Cena was great.

Match is going to be terrible though.

Niall

International Coach
Haha this is exactly what I was thinking. Hope not though, I've always thought he was an excellent heel. Hollywood Batista in that feud with Cena was great.

Match is going to be terrible though.
"GIVE ME MY SPOTLIGHT":laugh:

He also went out of his way to dress like an absolute douche. His heel run was great along with his retirement.

Great promo below.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
"GIVE ME MY SPOTLIGHT":laugh:

He also went out of his way to dress like an absolute douche. His heel run was great along with his retirement.

Great promo below.

I had forgotten how much I enjoyed that segment tbh. Crowd a lot hotter than I remember as well.

Ironic that I can remember thinking at the time "this is good, but not as good as things were a while back", but looking back at RAW then...jeez. It's incredible compared to the current product.

That said, last night's RAW was the best in....well, absolutely ages (low bar obviously), and not just because of the Reigns stuff either.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Yeah definitely prefer the product of the last few years than the late 00s- early 10s stuff.

It all pales in comparison to Ruthless Aggression era for me though, the only thing that comes close as being a completely interesting show top to bottom is Talking Smack era Smackdown.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Huh. I think Stephanie / HHH and Shane are actually supposed to be genuinely fair bosses (though obviously "fair" Steph and HHH are still kind of dicks) and Vince is the screwy one. Are they actually starting a storyline to exit him out of the company?

Athlai

Not Terrible
Vince vs. Everyone Else WM

Charlotte vs. Rousey vs. Becky

Kevin Owens vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Kofi

Lesnar vs. Rollins (maybe Reigns gets thrown in here)?

Miz vs. Shane

Batista vs. HHH

Tag titles naturally get forgotten and don't count at all.

Niall

International Coach
to many triple threats that. Kofi v Bryan should happen but as others have stated it nearly makes to much sense.

Its a pretty meh looking card bar the ladies triple threat and possible Kofi v Bryan match, but encouraged to hear tales of no Undertaker though.

Athlai

Not Terrible
I'm actually sorta digging it. I don't really think they've intended to do this.

They had those woeful KO videos, and I'm certain the idea was for KO to be an everyman to beat DBry as a loveable face. But now those same videos can show KO as an underserving, lazy, Vince's favourite selection.

The Kofi chants on Smackdown were fricken amazing.

I'll admit I have no ****ing idea whats happening with most of the card, but being a few months out from WM with a few major title matches more or less set in stone that I actually want and think will be good is a very rare feeling.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
It would be a genius move if it was a work, though. They've now got the crowd reacting to him exactly how they want them to.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
...apart from when it leaks and the goodwill is undone, and everything is infinitely worse.

It would literally be the dumbest move ever if it was a work. Which it isn't. And the fact this is even being discussed is ****ing moronic.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
...apart from when it leaks and the goodwill is undone, and everything is infinitely worse.

It would literally be the dumbest move ever if it was a work. Which it isn't. And the fact this is even being discussed is ****ing moronic.
yeah, this

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
And the fact this is even being discussed is ****ing moronic.
Why, though? Is there something inherently wrong with hypothesising about a topic, or being curious about what others think about something?

No offence guys, but this is the WWE we're talking about here.