• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Athlai

Not Terrible
Maybe the ladies tag should get the ladder match at Mania? Banks/Bayley vs. Stratus/Lita vs. IIconics vs. "Samoans" vs. Absolution vs. Riott Squad

Give Stratus / Lita the win and a short program with one of the heel teams to put over. Banks / Bayley break up and finally actually feud again properly.

Niall

International Coach
Maybe the ladies tag should get the ladder match at Mania? Banks/Bayley vs. Stratus/Lita vs. IIconics vs. "Samoans" vs. Absolution vs. Riott Squad

Give Stratus / Lita the win and a short program with one of the heel teams to put over. Banks / Bayley break up and finally actually feud again properly.
Ladder match would be long and Mania will be stacked as hell, we don't need the show to be 12 hours long. I dunno Sasha/ Bayley v Samoans,v one other team could be ok.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Ladder match would be long and Mania will be stacked as hell, we don't need the show to be 12 hours long. I dunno Sasha/ Bayley v Samoans,v one other team could be ok.
The Hardy return match was 11 minutes, and the Ryder win match was 15. 12 or so minutes would go alright I reckon.

Think its fairly inevitable that Mania will be like 8 hours.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Good to see they ended the Miz/Shane run immediately, that story didn't need to hold onto the belts, and the SD tag belts actually are worth a damn unlike the Raw ones.

Niall

International Coach
Will Strowman and Corbin ever stop wrestling each other? Its not even a good match up like Edge v Cena a match up that Vince was obsessed with ffs.:-O

Athlai

Not Terrible
Will Strowman and Corbin ever stop wrestling each other? Its not even a good match up like Edge v Cena a match up that Vince was obsessed with ffs.:-O
Heard the other day they've actually only had one singles match. Just been pseudo-feuding for a million years.

Niall

International Coach
Crowd dead for that segment, went way to long. Not excited by the fact that its going to go on another few months.

However the ladies stuff before that was really good, crowd loved it and all girls really good. Deserves to close Mania.

Niall

International Coach
Drew Corbin Lashley could be a good faction. But FMD they've killed Braun somehow.
People want to see Braun kill people but he is stuck in a dead feud with Corbin, poor fecker. Lashley and Drew not exactly drawing much heat recently either.

That Lacey segment:laugh:

Athlai

Not Terrible
Are they going to do Lacey Evans vs. Asuka? Weird to give her character PPV time at all.

Jeez, I like Lacey but that'd be a trainwreck. No on SDLive is ready for Asuka tbf. Naomi might be an okay match but pure pre-show.

Ember Moon should be on Smackdown.

Niall

International Coach
Are they going to do Lacey Evans vs. Asuka? Weird to give her character PPV time at all.

Jeez, I like Lacey but that'd be a trainwreck. No on SDLive is ready for Asuka tbf. Naomi might be an okay match but pure pre-show.

Ember Moon should be on Smackdown.
Someone suggested that pre show, load up the battle royale and whoever wins fights Asuka on the main card for the title. They probably just send Alexa over though.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Someone suggested that pre show, load up the battle royale and whoever wins fights Asuka on the main card for the title. They probably just send Alexa over though.
Baszler winning the battle royale could make me keen for that.

Niall

International Coach
Baszler winning the battle royale could make me keen for that.
Could call up Sane either.

Kofi v Bryan should be a lock at Mania now, easy feud to write and Kofi winning will be a real feel goo moment of the night. Obviously will be a cracking match also.

No other alternatives anyhow bar Rey anyhow.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Could call up Sane either.

Kofi v Bryan should be a lock at Mania now, easy feud to write and Kofi winning will be a real feel goo moment of the night. Obviously will be a cracking match also.

No other alternatives anyhow bar Rey anyhow.
Give me Rey vs Andrade mask vs hair you cowards

Niall

International Coach
Give me Rey vs Andrade mask vs hair you cowards
Supposedly Bryan is keen for a hair v mask match so it could happen, but Kofi v Bryan is such an easy feud to write, even WWE won't miss it.

Rey v Andrade will fight for the IC title, only issue is will it be a singles match, or will they load it with other upper carders who may have no obvious singles match and are to big for the Andre match.

Athlai

Not Terrible
There were two teary eyed fully grown men in the crowd after Kofi lost. This last week of Kofi story telling has probably been the best WWE story in years.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Haha they're not employers remember! "independent contractors" and all that...
Haha I think the suing line might be due to Total Divas spoilers. Apparently they've been separated for months and Corey may legitimately be in Total Divas next season as Carmella's boyfriend.

Yikes.