• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Athlai

Not Terrible
Apparently Styles refused to lose to Lesnar at SS, fair enough really. It was a 370+ day title reign and he lost to Lesnar at the previous SS. If this was Lesnar big leaguing him then it's absolutely piss poor. Could've had Drew or Strowman interfere to "protect" Lesnar. WWE is waaaaay too afraid to give people clean losses, and should absolutely **** on people that do that sort of crap.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lame way to end the reign. But as long as we get to see RoH Brian Danielson and not weak, chicken**** heel Bryan, I'm in.

Nia Jax has one of the worst characters on the show, is a total charisma vacuumn, is a poor worker, particularly because as she is the largest female, they want her to be the "power" style character, and I think a lot of the smaller woman are stronger than she is. It's a farce that she keeps getting put into the title scene
I vaguely remember seeing her almost break Charlotte's neck once. She seems legitimately too clumsy and unsafe to be in the ring with.

Last edited:

Niall

International Coach
Lame way to end the reign. But as long as we get to see RoH Brian Danielson and not weak, chicken**** heel Bryan, I'm in.

I vaguely remember seeing her almost break Charlotte's neck once. She seems legitimately too clumsy and unsafe to be in the ring with.
https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/9wum1i/a_history_of_unsafe_practices_by_nia_jax/

Some of her "classics" their.

Nia is really sloppy in the ring and has hurt people before. The concern is has she any interest in getting better or any self awareness?

She has a unique look and related to the Rock so I fear its a no on the above.

Tamina is also trash who has never ever been worth a damn, but at least she is relatively safe in the ring.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Of course they do, Bryan is someone who would jump ship in a minute if WWE undervalue him. Could you imagine anyone else objecting to going to the Saudi Arabia tour and getting the wwe title a few weeks later? Only the likes of Cena, Lesnar and now DBry.

andmark

International Captain
Of course they do, Bryan is someone who would jump ship in a minute if WWE undervalue him. Could you imagine anyone else objecting to going to the Saudi Arabia tour and getting the wwe title a few weeks later? Only the likes of Cena, Lesnar and now DBry.
It seems weird though given the struggle for him to become champion and he now has this position not too long after.

Athlai

Not Terrible
It seems weird though given the struggle for him to become champion and he now has this position not too long after.
He's a likable and extremely successful underdog. Theres almost always money in a title chase.

I suspect Daniel Bryan isn't the sort of bloke that demands to be on the top of the card either.

Mike5181

International Captain
AJ Styles and Daniel Bryan are the **** but I struggle to care at all with the output of mediocre ppv matches, tbh.

andmark

International Captain
Still can't believe David Arquette wrestled an actual deathmatch and then shot on Nick Gage :laugh: wrestling is lit.
Was it a full-blown barbed wire and burning tables thing?

Jericho suggests that Nia Jax purposely did a stiff shot on Lynch. Few people would get off scott-free with that, but she has that family...

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Was it a full-blown barbed wire and burning tables thing?

Jericho suggests that Nia Jax purposely did a stiff shot on Lynch. Few people would get off scott-free with that, but she has that family...
Nobody does that hillbilly **** anymore, these days its all about light-tubes, barbed wire/cleaver boards and syringes.

There was lots of light-tubes in this match, including the ending where Arquette got cut open badly in the jugular area, freaked out, tried to leave then smashed a chair into the face of Gage, no-sold the finish and mouthed off at Gage, a two time convicted felon.

andmark

International Captain
Nobody does that hillbilly **** anymore, these days its all about light-tubes, barbed wire/cleaver boards and syringes.

There was lots of light-tubes in this match, including the ending where Arquette got cut open badly in the jugular area, freaked out, tried to leave then smashed a chair into the face of Gage, no-sold the finish and mouthed off at Gage, a two time convicted felon.
What did he expect when entering that sort of match?

Athlai

Not Terrible
Another great Takeover. Women's match was okay, not their best. Io with a hell of a moonsault and looking forward to the MMA women vs NXT women in a tag match.

The other three matches were all ****ing great.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
This show is...not good so far.

Rollins/Nakamura was good, and Murphy/Ali was a great showcase for 205.