• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Athlai

Not Terrible
This show is...not good so far.

Rollins/Nakamura was good, and Murphy/Ali was a great showcase for 205.
Yeah total disaster outside those matches.

A couple cool spots in the survivor series matches but easily the worst in years on those fronts. Balor kicking Drew in the face looked cool as ****.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
The bruise just above her elbow, ****ing hell. And from the chops.

And why the **** is the crowd booing her?

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
The only match I watched from either WWE show was Brock vs Bryan and I was not disappointed. What a banger.

I did watch a Rush vs. LA Park vs. Penta el Zero M 3-way cage match which was ****ing great too. Good weekend all around.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Was genuinely concerned Lesnar Bryan was a squash match. Nah, just some gun storytelling. Totally worked on me.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
The only match I watched from either WWE show was Brock vs Bryan and I was not disappointed. What a banger.

I did watch a Rush vs. LA Park vs. Penta el Zero M 3-way cage match which was ****ing great too. Good weekend all around.
Yeah Brock-Bryan was very, very good.

Personally, I'm scoring the weekend:

1. Ciampa-Dream
2. Gargano-Black
3. Lesnar-Bryan
4. WarGames
5. Rousey-Flair

(Noting my strong personal preference for NXT TakeOver-style matches at the moment)

Niall

International Coach
The bruise just above her elbow, ****ing hell. And from the chops.

And why the **** is the crowd booing her?
Think they fear another Roman/Brock scenario with a Vince chosen one running riot on the roster and yeah its a bit silly as Charlotte has always been well protected. Crowds generally like beat downs also tbf.

Ronda has cut some horrible promos and her social media game is desperate, but she has been really good the ring until now. I could be wrong, but wasn't that the first genuinely elite worker she got to wrestle? She has done as well as could be expected with the likes of Nia, Alexa, Steph and to a lesser extent Nikki who is relatively solid.

I loath the idea of Becky v Nia who really should not be rewarded for injuring someone as hot as Becky right now with a juicy Mania match, although got to keep The Rock happy I suppose.

Last edited:

Athlai

Not Terrible
Don't think it's the crowd turning on Rousey at all. The crowd was super hot for Becky so wanted to cheer for Charlotte on that front. Also heels are super cool and PPV audiences are fairly smarky so Charlotte turning to her much better heel persona would get a pop vs almost anyone.
Raw was also winning every match so a bit of the SD underdog love got thrown into the mix too.

They may turn on Rousey eventually but SS was a bit of an outlier atm.

Also can't believe DCYE still sleeps on Charlotte, she's very good.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Yeah Brock-Bryan was very, very good.

Personally, I'm scoring the weekend:

1. Ciampa-Dream
2. Gargano-Black
3. Lesnar-Bryan
4. WarGames
5. Rousey-Flair

(Noting my strong personal preference for NXT TakeOver-style matches at the moment)
Harsh on Zane v Baszler imo

Athlai

Not Terrible
Be that as it may she's still not even the best woman in the WWE. Not even the best on Smackdown. The over-hype is real.
Reckon Bliss is waaaaay more overhyped. Charlotte is a legit talent, she’s probably top 5 female worker in WWE right now. Bliss spends half her career as champ and she’s probably nearer the bottom 5 than anything.