• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I just think they have over pushed Lesnar... A heel being this big does not ever work, esp. when he comes off as an arrogant **** who does not even care much about the business like Lesnar. He was good as a special attraction but maybe to break the streak but he has just been boring.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Nakamura beats Cena clean to face Jinder at Summerslam. Didn't see that coming, thought we were having a triple threat.

Lesnar (c) vs. Reigns vs. Samoa Joe vs. Strowman
Jinder Mahal (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamra
Bliss (c) vs. Bayley
Styles (c) vs. Owens w/ special referee Shane McMahon

Naomi (c) vs. Natalya
Orton vs. Rusev

also likely

Balor vs. Wyatt
Cena vs. Corbin

Miz (c) vs. Jason Jordan
New Day (c) vs. Usos
The Bar (c) vs. Ambrose and Rollins

and likely pre-show

Hardyz vs. Revival vs. The Club
Big Cass vs. Big Show

Last year we got 3 preshow matches and 9 main card.

Have bolded my picks for what stays on the main card, Naomi vs. Nattie may but if it does it's going to be short.

Mike5181

International Captain
Bliss (c) vs. Bayley
Naomi (c) vs. Natalya
Orton vs. Rusev

also likely

Balor vs. Wyatt
Cena vs. Corbin
Miz (c) vs. Jason Jordan
New Day (c) vs. Usos

Hopefully.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Bayley looks like she's injured, unsure if it's a work or not, but Sasha in for Bayley maybe?

Would be a good bit of storytelling for her to take Bayleys spot and win.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Bliss (c) vs. Bayley
Naomi (c) vs. Natalya
Orton vs. Rusev

also likely

Balor vs. Wyatt
Cena vs. Corbin
Miz (c) vs. Jason Jordan
New Day (c) vs. Usos

Hopefully.

Kinda makes sense if they wanna run Jinder as a face here during the India tour.. Nakamura a much better foreign heel option than John Cena I guess.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
damn i should have checked this thread recently. would have been good for my ratio...the main use of that ROH pack is as a reference, because there's no way you can make your way though it. It's basically "classic ROH", from the start to 2011, so there's no recent stuff. (There's not too much recent stuff that could crack the top 50 anyway)

That PWG 25 pack is less old, it doesn't have anything past 2015 I don't think. The selection was just based on Cagematch ratings so it's easy enough to figure out what recent stuff to track down.

In that pack, #3 (Adam Cole & Kyle O'Reilly vs. Matt Jackson & Nick Jackson vs. Player Uno & Stupefied - Threemendous III) and #7 (Candice LeRae & Joey Ryan vs. Matt Jackson & Nick Jackson - ELEVEN) are probably my two most watched matches ever, just complete insanity and everything I love about the Young Bucks. Both the Akira Tozawa matches are awesome. #6 (El Generico vs. Kevin Steen ladder match) is the pinnacle of the whole Owens/Zayn feud. (ROH just uploaded the 2010 mask vs ROH career match which I suppose is the story peak, but in ring it doesn't get better than that ladder match

Oi Spikey we going to see Ospreay?
i couldn't make it to this anyway, and I have no idea what to make Ospreay's news. I thought there was a chance he only came out here because he had previously said he wanted to wrestle here and I thought he might be ticking things off his list before possibly signing to NXT. Now he's saying he's moving here?! Seems weird.

Last edited:

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
i couldn't make it to this anyway, and I have no idea what to make Ospreay's news. I thought there was a chance he only came out here because he had previously said he wanted to wrestle here and I thought he might be ticking things off his list before possibly signing to NXT. Now he's saying he's moving here?! Seems weird.
Hang on, what

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Dan doing his best impression of a NJPW referee by ignoring the clear breaking of forum rules literally right above him.

I can't help with that particular pack. Don't have any TNA themed stuff tbh. Should probably grab that.

Will Ospreay announced earlier today at a show in Sydney, Australia for the PWA promotion (run by woman star Madison Eagles), after he won their heavyweight championship from Robbie Eagles, that he was moving to Australia in the near future and would be back working for PWA and the other independent promotions in the area. Ospreay said he feels he can help the Australian independent scene grow while the U.K. scene doesn't need him top be there. Ospreay told us later today that he might be moving there as his base, but that is he committed to New Japan and ROH either way.
Daily Update: Will Ospreay, ROH in Chicago, G1

He also said he would take out citizenship. I'm not sure Young Will has any idea what he's talking about tbh but hey it's his life. His partner is a Kiwi supposedly

A good start to growing the scene would be for PWA to get some damn cameras. I've got the finish though: https://twitter.com/Alexis_B_R/status/893600638600228864

Last edited:

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Dan doing his best impression of a NJPW referee by ignoring the clear breaking of forum rules literally right above him.

I can't help with that particular pack. Don't have any TNA themed stuff tbh. Should probably grab that.
Mods have long ignored my rule-breaking. I've mellowed over the years but still have only ever had a single infraction.

The pack is dead, I messaged the original uploader but he said the HD with that pack on it melted years ago. Shame, there's some great stuff in there that I've not seen.