• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I disagree entirely, Raw has won pretty much every week since the shake up. This is probably Smackdowns first good episode since then.

I suppose I was talking over pretty much the time since I have been watching semi regularly again, which is from Jan. But I guess the Orton-Jinder neud did turn off a number of fans.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Lends credibility to the Battleground finish being a ****-up, I suppose. I was very confused at the time.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This was probably the worst show, although I was tired before I even started watching. The crowd seemed dead bar their love for Ibushi and Tana (thank god Shinsukeeeee wasn't there)

Tomorrow's an important day, the Elgin/Omega rivalry continues, and Okada/Kojima. Kojima is a loveable old guy who Okada has been a dick to lately and it seems weird to do that just for Okada to beat him easily on the first match on the card. One to keep an eye out for I think.

Athlai

Not Terrible
I think I'll just keep watching the highlights until the last two nights. Okada/Omega III is simply a can't miss event and I bet group A is going to have pretty much half the pack still potentially going on.

Still reckon Okada/Omega are going undefeated, Omega/Elgin is the last real hurdle for that to be genuinely likely

Athlai

Not Terrible
Just noticed it was Yano vs. SANADA as well, I can't even fathom what that will look like.

In fact everyone matches up pretty incredibly tonight. Juice and Tonga will both be doing their best to leave an impression, EVIL vs. Suzuki should be brutal and then there's the top of the card.

I really wish WWE had an equivalent to this

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Juice somehow getting over and having better matches than he ever did in NXT or would have had in WWE is already pretty funny, but now he's a knee selling guy too, and making it work. WAG

Athlai

Not Terrible
Juice somehow getting over and having better matches than he ever did in NXT or would have had in WWE is already pretty funny, but now he's a knee selling guy too, and making it work. WAG
Yeah it's amazing how consistently he gets the Japanese crowd behind him