• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Athlai

Not Terrible
Tanahashi vs. Naito and Omega vs. Okada (Okada moves on with a draw) are the only live guys for the finals.

The big four!

Niall

International Coach
What does everyone think about Bayley getting booed?
A little harsh as there is much lesser talents there such as the wretched Tamina and Natalyazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, but I can understand the frustration somewhat. They have botched the character hugely, they can turn it around though as they have fixed much more doomed peeps.

Last edited:

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Like when the NYC crowd boo'd Rock in Summerslam 2002. Just needlessly harsh IMO.
Without that happening, we wouldn't have got Heel Hollywood Rock.

I look at the reaction to Bayley as the crowd saying "We hate what wwe has done to Bayley" rather than "We hate Bayley", so I don't think it's harsh. I'd boo something as horribly botched as this is too.

Last edited:

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Either way, it is not gonna help Bayley is my point. And I think Heel Hollywood Rock would have happened irrespective of fans reaction as there was no way they could turn Austin heel at that stage.

Athlai

Not Terrible
CM Punk coming in, joining the Bullet Club and instigating a The Elite vs. Bullet Club war would be absolutely the hottest thing in wrestling in years. Omega vs. Punk? Take my money

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
alright it's Sumo Hall time. 3 straight shows. I don't really know which direction after the awesome Suzuki-Okada match. Omega winning his match against Okada wouldn't appear to make much sense.

Athlai

Not Terrible
alright it's Sumo Hall time. 3 straight shows. I don't really know which direction after the awesome Suzuki-Okada match. Omega winning his match against Okada wouldn't appear to make much sense.
Omega beats Okada, Naito wins, Omega and Naito feud about who fights Okada at WK. makes Okada look like a million bucks as he beats down Evil and whoever while having the longest title reign ever. Naito wins at WK. omega maybe almost deserved the chance but gets caught up in the elite vs bullet club war

God I'd love that