• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Athlai

Not Terrible
Don't know if I've ever seen a Kojima singles match and the first one I see is against the best wrestler in the world. **** I love Okada.

Vintage Orton Okada

Last edited:

Athlai

Not Terrible
Okada sells so ****ing well. Is able to tell a different story in every match as well. Wrestling god.

Think it's impossible for anyone not to pop for that lariat counter.

Last edited:

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm now on a 2 minute delay in case you're wondering why I'm not commenting. Kojima/Okada was awesome, and I'm still no closer to working out who will face Okada in the October PPV, let alone the Dome show.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Superkick into a famouser?

I ask myself? Wtf is it zigglers birthday or something?

Yes. Yes it is. :laugh: bless you Kenny

Athlai

Not Terrible
Well there goes my undefeated Omega/Okada bracket. Kenny ded

Here I was thinking there's no way Kenny loses, he's taken all the power bombs, he's been dropped on his head half a dozen times. No way.

Then burning hammer. FMD.

Last edited:

Spikey

Elgin hasn't been taking ROH bookings for a long time now, and indeed has his own indie promotion, so it's hard to predict. If NJPW and ROH book it on a ROH show, it's not like Elgin won't appear, but yeah, it's a touch sensitive. They could do it in England, either as part of the upcoming ROH tour, or for Rev Pro Wrestling.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Decided to re watch the Tokyo Dome match tonight cause I didn't have much on and needed to take my mind off things. Okada's entrance is so ****ing hype. You don't need to be told he's the champ. He doesn't need to be wearing the belt. That mother****er is the champ in every way. I have to go to WK at some stage.

Last edited:

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I am not sure what their plans really are with Jinder. I suppose I kinda enjoyed this run so far coz it means no more of the awful Orton champion run (he sucks as a wrestler, as a promo guy, as everything)... But now that he seems to have moved on to a feud with Khali (:laugh:) I was hoping there would be a better feud for Jinder. Are they seriously considering Cena as a heel for their September tour of India?

I guess Raw has become the better show almost by default.

OverratedSanity

It's been mediocre for most of 2017. NJPW can get a stuffed animal over while WWE can't put on a decent show with Styles, Nakamura, Cena, Owens, etc. on the roster.
Pretty crazy, really. This is the most talented overall roster they've ever had by far. And yet, it's also one of the dullest periods in their history.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
To the people who're saying that they're at least getting the main event picture right for RAW, how do you figure? They got the Joe vs Lesnar fued massively over, everyone wanted to see it and then they gave it a 5 minute blowoff match with Joe losing clean. They then proceeded to insert everyone's favourite Samoan and a walking brick wall into the field instead of building a genuine, long lasting fued between Joe and Lesnar that could probably sustain them for the rest of the year.

Doesn't exactly scream great booking to me.