• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Not going to pretend Goldberg-Lesnar didn't sports-entertain me though. Hope Goldberg's run ends with Kevin Nash pinning him after he gets tased.

Mike5181

International Captain
I laughed when Brock beat Taker at Wrestlemania. I don't even like Reigns but if he beat Goldberg after this I'd be in heaven.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Did Lesnar pee in Vince's coffee before the match? Wait, no. Peeing in some cup might have started the whole thing so I don't think its that.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
This is what Taker's streak ending has ultimately led to? My salt is back.
So will the booing. I sooooo want this to happen just for the reaction.
I laughed when Brock beat Taker at Wrestlemania. I don't even like Reigns but if he beat Goldberg after this I'd be in heaven.

This is why I never thought it was a good idea to break the streak. Taker should have simply retired after beating Brock. That stupid threat from Taker on SD before SS seems like it will peter out to nothing too. And are they seriously setting up Orton Vs Wyatt for WM?

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
So the most dominant guy in WWE (maybe ever) was just squashed in less than two minutes by a 50 year old who hasn't wrestled a match for 12 years.

Yeah ok.

Seriously though, what the hell were they thinking?!

indiaholic

International Captain
Wanted to please us Indian marks i suppose. Would be fair to say we have the highest per capita goldberg fan following in the world.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
The outcome of the match aside, I'd be pretty pissed off if I had ordered the event to see the mammoth show down of Goldberg v Lesnar only for it to go 2 mins.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The outcome of the match aside, I'd be pretty pissed off if I had ordered the event to see the mammoth show down of Goldberg v Lesnar only for it to go 2 mins.
I suspect they wanted/expected to do more, but maybe they overestimated how long a 50 year old who hasn't wrestled in a decade could go for and had to do this as a Hail Mary (although if that was the case, Bork should've gone over).

I laughed though.