• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan v New Zealand in the UAE 2018

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That has to be one of the best rallies I've ever seen at Test level. After Day 1 Pakistan looked rusted on for an innings win. Remarkable, remarkable stuff.

Has been a crazy last couple of weeks at Test level for the world. Though as an Aussie partisan these results don't feel too good :p

Meridio

International Regular
Stupid ****ing windows update automatic restart stopped me watching this. Had to rely on cricinfo. Microsoft I will never forgive you.

Athlai

Not Terrible
When was the last time a Kiwi spinner bowled us to a win in the 4th innings? Has it ever happened?

cnerd123

likes this
Has been a crazy last couple of weeks at Test level for the world. Though as an Aussie partisan these results don't feel too good :p
The Asian fortress is being broken down it seems. Zim taking a test off BD in BD, Eng beating SL in SL, now NZ beating Pak in UAE.

Pak could still win this series ofc, but it would be amazing if NZ pulled it off, or atleast leveled it.

Time for the Asian teams to raise their game when touring overseas

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
:lol:

Was having a ****** day at work, this has cheered me right up. Good old Pakistan.

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Patel WAG.

Amazing win. Always felt that grossly inadequate first innings display would ultimately cost NZ but oh so happy to proved wrong. What a fightback.

Gotta feel gutted for Pakistan, they bowled consistently well in this test. But batting below par and some of the lower order's (and Azhar's) decision making was highly questionable in the second dig,

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
To think that we all thought the match was 99% gone when we were bowled out on day 1 for 153.

Some good individual performances to just stay in touch with the match over the next couple of days. Some great bowling and then Pakistan ****ed up too.

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Patel WAG.

Amazing win. Always felt that grossly inadequate first innings display would ultimately cost NZ but oh so happy to proved wrong. What a fightback.

Gotta feel gutted for Pakistan, they bowled consistently well in this test. But batting below par and some of the lower order's (and Azhar's) decision making was highly questionable in the second dig,

Heboric

International Debutant
What an awesome game

Although this is when DRS is not always great, you lose some of the emotion

Last edited: