• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan v New Zealand in the UAE 2018

Moss

International Vice-Captain
haha i always thought it was the lazy adjective for ****ing slow

watling's made a career out of refusing to get out and not caring how slow he scores so the turgid uae is perfect for his patience.
He had his issues with Mohd Shami's reverse swing two years ago in India so Abbas will be a big test first up.

cnerd123

likes this
What's the inside scoop on Ajaz Patel? Legit Test spinner, up and coming prospect, or the token we-need-to-play-two-spinners-in-Asia-and-he's-less-rubbish-than-the-rest pick?

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
What's the inside scoop on Ajaz Patel? Legit Test spinner, up and coming prospect, or the token we-need-to-play-two-spinners-in-Asia-and-he's-less-rubbish-than-the-rest pick?
Nice easy action, seems to barely turn the ball and yet somehow topped the NZ FC wicket charts three seasons in a row. Sometimes bowls in sunglasses, possibly models himself on Jadeja. As to how he gets wickets, I'm yet to see, I guess he's probably pretty accurate.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Waited so long for a CDG test innings and that happens. I'm depressed.

Pity about Kane too btw.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
de Grandhomme loving the UAE. Highest score of 6 so far this tour, and this the 8th game for him.

Flem274*

123/5
everyone has missed an in ducker first ball but guys, collectively, come on. almost every dismissal i've seen has been limp.