• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan v Australia in UAE 2014

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
im worried this is going to be one of those classic subcontinent matches where the pitch looks flat as but we still get bowled out for like 200
Yeah same.

One saving grace is that the Pakistani attack looks rather toothless.

Burgey

I think Rameez Raja is the only person on the planet who thinks Nathan Lyon is Australia's trump card in an attack which contains Mitchell Johnson.

The_Bunny

State Regular
If I was a Pakistani fan I would be very disapointed with the tail giving such easy wickets at the end, but great batting By Younis and Sarafraz.
Also quality bowling from Mitch once again, even as a Johnson fan from the start I never expected him to be as consistent as he is atm.
Thought he would always be hot and cold

Last edited:

Burgey

Mark Waugh no doubt advocating strongly for the inclusion of Dermo Abbott for the second test.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Ryan Carters ‏@Ryan_Carters
Félicitations @stephenokeefe72 sur vos débuts d'essai pour @CricketAus! Je suis très fier de vous! Bonne chance dans le grillon aujourd'hui.

oh my god ryan
English is too much of a proletarian language for USYD students. Especially those in the Economics faculty.