• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan v Australia in UAE 2014

dermo

International Vice-Captain
haven't had much luck today, few edges drop short, Marsh had a few that were a millimetre from hitting off stump to

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Marsh has been ok

No reason why he shouldn't develop into a perfectly serviceable 5th bowling option based on this showing

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Pretty even day, though that late dismissal of Younis just tips things in Oz's favour for me. A wicket first thing tomorrow and Pakistan could come unstuck very quickly.

duffer

Pretty even day, though that late dismissal of Younis just tips things in Oz's favour for me. A wicket first thing tomorrow and Pakistan could come unstuck very quickly.
Dunno, we have to see how Australia handles death by spin. 300-325 could be a good score.

Energetic

U19 Cricketer
Mitchell Marsh is one of the most over hyped players I have seen in a very long time. His bowling is nothing special and once batsman see more of this new guy then he will be ordinary with the ball. He's no Kallis for sure. Looks good with the bat though but haven't seen him performing against spin. Congrats to Younis on 25th test 100. He is underrated for some strange reason. Also Younis is the 1st Pakistani batsman to score a 100 against every other test playing nation and the 12th overall so a special congrats to that rare achievement. Cannot believe Hafeez is ranked by ICC as the world's best all-rounder.

Gnske

Can't wait till someone tries a sweep shot tomorrow and causes a collapse of which the likes haven't been seen since the Hindenburg took a nasty tumble.

social

Mitchell Marsh is one of the most over hyped players I have seen in a very long time. His bowling is nothing special and once batsman see more of this new guy then he will be ordinary with the ball. He's no Kallis for sure. Looks good with the bat though but haven't seen him performing against spin. Congrats to Younis on 25th test 100. He is underrated for some strange reason. Also Younis is the 1st Pakistani batsman to score a 100 against every other test playing nation and the 12th overall so a special congrats to that rare achievement. Cannot believe Hafeez is ranked by ICC as the world's best all-rounder.
Marsh should have run through the Pakistanis as these conditions are very similar to what he has grown up with

ImpatientLime

International Regular
You have to be hyped in order to be overhyped.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Not recent thing, he's always kissed subcontinent ass as a commentator (other than the terrorist jibe of course)
This statement is true, though he is not in the Mike Coward class for that particular attribute.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
The control of johnson Was just so impressive today. Lyon unlucky not to get a wicket in the final over though.

adub

International Captain
I've been one of MJ's biggest critics, but I reckon that was possibly even better than his bowling against the English. Man's been transformed. Got control and brains and got the business done on the deadest of dead tracks. Kudos.