• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in West Indies 2017

Dale420

Cricket Spectator
Not sure why Sami Aslam isn't playing.
He is probably our second most talented young batsman now after Babar.

Bijed

International Regular
Haha, didn't expect the match to end in quite that way. Shame YK didn't make it, him and Misbah finishing it together would have been nice. Would be the ideal way for the last match to finish tbh.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Sangakarra was indeed one of the 199*s, but the other was Andy Flower (who also scored 140-odd in the other innings). Azharuddin's top score was 199, but not unbeaten.

Yeah, the 299* was Bradman - I believe he ran out his partner.
Someone got a 499 once. And then got run out. Poor running between the wickets is in their genes this ****s

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Amir swings it on first day
YK, Misbah put up the runs
Yasir does his demolishing job on Day 4/5 with a big lead behind him.

Perfect test match for Pakistan, perfect template.

A lethal Amir/Yasir combo can turn around the credential of this test attack pretty fast.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Amir swings it on first day
YK, Misbah put up the runs
Yasir does his demolishing job on Day 4/5 with a big lead behind him.

Perfect test match for Pakistan, perfect template.

A lethal Amir/Yasir combo can turn around the credential of this test attack pretty fast.
I'd say that you're going to have to replace Younis/Misbah but honestly the evidence for that claim is pretty thin

Younis was banned for life and then retired 7 years ago and he's still here

ImpatientLime

International Regular
Bishoo is inconsistent but still a wicket taking bowler.

Holder is a problem is not good enough in a 4 man attack but if you have this attack instead,

Gabriel
Cummins
Joseph
Bishoo

That's a pretty good bowling attack. I would say that's a better bowling attack than Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and maybe just a notch below Pakistan and New Zealand.

Can't overstate how much I like Gabriel. Was awesome in the flattest of decks in UAE last year
holder just needs to bat top 6 to free up that extra bowling slot.

i highly doubt there are 6 better batsman than him on the islands.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
I'd say that you're going to have to replace Younis/Misbah but honestly the evidence for that claim is pretty thin

Younis was banned for life and then retired 7 years ago and he's still here
Don't make me feel worse. He's going for real this time :( :shock:

Burner

International Regular
Darren Bravo has initiated a claim for damages against the WICB it seems. Talk about burning bridges. So that's it for him in the test side?!

Burner

International Regular
I mean if what the WI chief executive is saying is sincere, it seems that the only thing stopping a Bravo comeback is his own ego. If that's the case, **** him really.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Nah Bravo is doing the right thing. He has sacrificed enough for WI cricket. Hope he has a good IPL career now.