• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in Sri Lanka 2015

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Some performance from Yasir, but the lower order and tail were slightly worse than even what I expected. Hope Pakistan collapse to 70 allout so that smali's gambhiring gets its just desserts :ph34r:

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It's high time Yasir was celebrated with aplomb in the cricketing community. Consistently does well, especially in the second innings. What a guy, came out of absolutely nowhere :happy:

Antihippy

International Debutant
I've been celebrating him ever since he demolished us.

Still only 29 too, which is not old at all for a spinner.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Hafeez is good to have this sort of situation. Not a huge deal if he gets out early, but a quickfire 30-40 is going to be very useful.

smash84

The Tiger King
well played boys, after being on the ropes in the first innings and with 1.5 days washed out. Not a bad effort

smash84

The Tiger King
well played boys,

credit to OS who thought there might be a result in this. Seemed to be heading to a draw

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
So proud of this team.
At the end of Day 2 at 96/5 I was just so upset and angry at so many things... The farcical dropping of Shehzad only to bring him back despite him not doing much to justify, then the dropping of Sami Aslam who looked so good in the Bangladesh series. I was just thinking how frustrating and disheartening it must be for a young Pakistani cricketer where there is no merit, some people like Shehzad and Hafeez get mulitple chances while the likes of Fawad, Sami Aslam, Umar Akmal are treated so harshly, to Junaid's poor form since injury this year.

And then I was just thinking if Australia or South Africa are 95/5, they can still come back and someone at 6 or 7 would get a hundred.
And then the following day, that is exactly what Pakistan did. So within one day I went from feeling totally down and frustrated to feeling so proud of Sarfraz, Babar and Shafiq. Only Pakistan team can do that to me.

This is an amazing amazing win. NOthing gives me as much happiness as Pakistan winning a test match

Last edited: