• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

****Official****Pakistan in South Africa

Howe_zat

Audio File
Cricinfo just claimed Misbah hit a four and then replaced it with another dot. Then revealed he hit a four of the next ball. Trolling gits.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
De Lange had a stress fracture of his back didn't he? Just made his comeback recently in domestic cricket

NickDB

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
As a Saffer I'd just like to welcome "the team we all know Pakistan can be" to the country, riveting cricket, am loving it.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Impressive partnership that. Pakistan still struggling a bit but with the new ball seen off they could well get the 100 needed to make it a tough chase. Intriguing game - just with Pakistan had another 30 or so on the lead, as it is South Africa will back themselves to take the series. In that sense plaudits deserve to go to Robbie P.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Going by what I saw yesterday, another 100 and this game is over.
Good fight today but 300+ was too much to concede given the purchase for the spinners.
South African groundsman must have got a right earful, particularly as Pakistan have fielded a pace attack which is up there with their worst. Tanvir Ahmed's runs could prove invaluable but the guy was bowling 120kph crap which hardly got above ankle height yesterday.

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
Going by what I saw yesterday, another 100 and this game is over.
Good fight today but 300+ was too much to concede given the purchase for the spinners.
South African groundsman must have got a right earful, particularly as Pakistan have fielded a pace attack which is up there with their worst. Tanvir Ahmed's runs could prove invaluable but the guy was bowling 120kph crap which hardly got above ankle height yesterday.
His grunts might get some wickets. :p

kykweer.proteas

International Debutant
What an awesome session after tea, really good bowling and brilliant batting, if Pak can keep going to lunch without losing more than a wicket they should be big favourites.

But I still think we can chase up to 300 on this wicket.