• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in New Zealand 2020/21

ParwazHaiJunoon

First Class Debutant
Looks like Naseem has changed his action a little bit. His pace is around 135kph.
Cricinfo
Possibly a bit less sling in his action. Maybe he's not taking his left arm across his body at the point of release. Could be doing it for greater accuracy, or to keep himself more injury-free, I would think

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well deserved and entirely infuriating 50. Why the **** has he rediscovered how to play a properly gritty test innings all of a sudden grrr

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
How much of a road will this wicket turn into?

Reckon it will really flatten out, won't believe any talk of fifth day breaking up until I see it either.

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Gotta give some credit to Taylor here, I didn't think he still had it in him to play a battling innings like this.
Yeah I’ve been questioning his output over the last couple of years but still want him to get through the last phase of his career in style. Wish he’d made it century no 20 today, but good throwback nonetheless (battling 70 coming in at 13 for 2).