• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in New Zealand 2020/21

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Won’t be remembered, dead rubber with no significance, but Iftikhar’s six is probably one of the better ways I’ve seen a game finished. The sound and distance of that shot was unbelievable. He looks like a fifty-year-old man or Afghan U19 cricketer as well.

jcas0167

International Debutant
Fleming is ok facially but Southee has a tiny little buck toothed head, not hot at all
Several years ago a female colleague purred that Southee was "very pretty". For her it was a toss up between him and Guptill until she saw Steve Finn who was her "true love".

Mike5181

International Captain
tbh we're getting southee in all formats whether we like it or not until he pulls the pin so it's best to just hope he can play to his talent level which he seems to be doing now.

the carry through to watling/seifert he gets right now compared to this time last year is incomparable.

hopefully he's recovered from whatever bowling issues he was having because 124kph and dying on watling was really worrying me, regardless of the raw wickets numbers he was getting. he looked like bowlers do on their way out.
Just quietly he's probably moved up to our second best T20 fast bowler at the moment, and the first (Ferguson) is injured. Can't really complain about his spot when Bennett and Tickner failed to take their chances, Boult barely plays, and Kugg's misses more than he hits.

thierry henry

International Coach
Several years ago a female colleague purred that Southee was "very pretty". For her it was a toss up between him and Guptill until she saw Steve Finn who was her "true love".
Guptill sure as hell ain’t a looker either so maybe she just didn’t have a clue about what makes a ***y man

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Steve Finn perpetually looks like a rejected Inbetweeners cast member.
Boult does look like one of the actual cast right? Probably more successful with the ladies than the character he resembles I imagine.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
I mean obviously they took a few liberties while stylizing it which makes it confusing. I went a few years after becoming a cricket fan thinking it was a light bulb filament for some reason.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Boult does look like one of the actual cast right? Probably more successful with the ladies than the character he resembles I imagine.
Boult looks like he'd be a lad bully. He already has the top button done up. It's easy to picture him with adidas gear, high socks and a bum bag.

If he was born in Australia he'd be an eshay for sure, I'm certain of it.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Boult looks like he'd be a lad bully. He already has the top button done up. It's easy to picture him with adidas gear, high socks and a bum bag.

If he was born in Australia he'd be an eshay for sure, I'm certain of it.
Can totally picture him on the train cranking Kerser full volume on his crappy (probably stolen) phone

Strange mental image tstl

• Haha
Reactions: Dan

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
View attachment 26509

it is written in a Calligraphy unknown to me.
I'm not sure what's confusing you so here's a breakdown on what they did. The dotted lines are where they merged letters you normally wouldn't but they did it to stylize the logo.

Also, excuse the ****ty handwriting. View attachment 26511
Thanks, i can see it now.

I'm not used to seeing a P as it doesn't exist in the script I'm used to so i thought it was a ب followed by a يا

The way the ك is done was confusing me and then when i saw it in the shirt i didn't see the dot above the ن

Flametree

International 12th Man
Forecast 13 degrees top here in Dunedin today, which is nice as I won't feel at all guilty settling down to follow the cricket here and over the Tasman all day... forecast for Mt Maunganui (double-take, assumed it would be Basin) looks good, maybe some rain day 2, but mostly good through to Wednesday.

Minus Babar, hard to see this Pakistan line-up coping with NZ's seam attack, but will be fun to see Fawad's stance once more... Cricbuzz suggests Haris Sohail at 5 and Faheem Ashraf at 7. That seems like one bowling option too many and one batsman short. Is there a fit 6th batting option in the squad?