• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in New Zealand 2020/21

ParwazHaiJunoon

First Class Debutant
18 Dec 20201st T20IAukland
20 Dec 20202nd T20IHamilton
22 Dec 20203rd T20INapier
26---30 Dec 20201st TestMount Maunganui
03---07 Jan 20212nd TestChristchurch

Pakistan Shaheen (A squad) will play 4 day Match against NewZeland A starting on December 17 in Whangarei.

Shaheens squad: Rohail Nazir (C), Abid Ali, Amad Butt, Azhar Ali, Danish Aziz, Fawad Alam, Haris Sohail, Imam-ul-Haq, Imran Butt, Mohammad Abbas, Naseem Shah, Shan Masood, Sohail Khan, Yasir Shah, Zafar Gohar and Zeeshan Malik.

Pakistan T20I Squad:
i.jpeg

ParwazHaiJunoon

First Class Debutant
Pakistan set to train in New Zealand after entire squad found Covid negative in final round of testing

Pakistan players likely caught virus during flight or just prior - NZ director of public health

ParwazHaiJunoon

First Class Debutant
Abdullah Shafique will likely open in absence of Fakhar Zaman in T20Is.

In an era where other Teams are looking to post 200+ in T20Is , Misbah assembled a side that has 4 accumulators. "Babar , Abdullah , Hafeez & Rizwan."
This is how our TM looks forward?

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Strangely Hafeez is one of the better accelerators around. Did well in England and the National Cup. That side would be relying heavily on Haider Ali for quick runs though. Iftikhar can put in the odd cameo but he doesn't inspire a lot of confidence.

Flem274*

123/5
i can't remember if he's banned or not but if he's allowed i'd bat hafeez at #8 in the tests and use him as my spinner.

nzfan

International Vice-Captain
I think Pakistan will be a bit undercooked for T20s. This is the updated tour schedule now. They'll be all right for the test matches though with at least one 4 day game under the belt. Cobham Oval will resemble as close to Bay Oval. Both reasonable batting decks with assistance to some spin. Pakistan's best chance in test series is at Bay Oval.

Three venues for T20s are small sized grounds, plenty of runs. Don't think the bowlers will be queuing up.

1607558261270.png

1607558308830.png

Chewie

International Vice-Captain
Duffy gets his first callup, that first game side will be interesting

Also, can a mod please fix the title of this thread

BLACKCAPS T20 SQUAD GAME 1

Mitchell Santner (c)
Todd Astle
Doug Bracewell
Mark Chapman
Devon Conway
Jacob Duffy
Martin Guptill
Scott Kuggeleijn
Jimmy Neesham
Glenn Phillips
Tim Seifert (wk)
Ish Sodhi
Blair Tickner

BLACKCAPS T20 SQUAD GAMES 2 & 3

Kane Williamson (c)
Todd Astle
Trent Boult
Devon Conway
Martin Guptill
Kyle Jamieson
Scott Kuggeleijn
Daryl Mitchell
Jimmy Neesham
Glenn Phillips
Tim Seifert (wk)
Ish Sodhi
Tim Southee

thundaboult

International Debutant
Super excited to see Duffy get a game. Although idk why just 1 game instead of all 3. Is it that important to give southee more t20?? Baffling....

Is bracewell gonna be competing with neesh and mitchell for the allrounder spot? I don't really have an opinion on him lol. Has he gotten any better? I feel that Kuggelejin can do better and has more potential than him.

Hopefully lockie heals up for the aus t20s. And a wise wise call with rossco...his time definitely is up. Focus on odi's big man.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Taylor’s absence was a major talking point of the 18-man squad named for three matches starting next Friday in Auckland, along with star fast bowler Lockie Ferguson who is awaiting further medical advice after suffering a bone stress injury in his back in a potential major blow for the side.
faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa