• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England and Ireland 2016

glosfan94

Cricket Spectator
Would love to see a team of Roy, Hales, Stokes, Root, Buttler, Billings, Jordan, Plunkett, Rashid, Wood, Mills this evening. Would be very exciting to watch an opening attack of Mills and Wood but they're not going to drop Willey.

Howe_zat

Audio File
He's quite insufferable on TMS, particularly when paired with Tufnell. 5% cricket talk, 95% irrelevant matey giggling.

that's my job

Howe_zat

Audio File
They've really not timed a thing off Imad and are still going along at 8 a over. Shows how easy these two find attacking pace.

Oh and Roy's vigil against the spinner ends as I type

Howe_zat

Audio File
Bugger me a SLA taking us apart in limited overs with straight balls

Having traumatic flashbacks to facing Jadeja in India a few years ago

Howe_zat

Audio File
This really isn't looking like enough. Will need to up the ante considerably to get to 160-170 all of a sudden.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Every shot seems to be less effective than it should be given the effort. The reverse pull for one in particular.

Also holing out to deep midwicket is a bit ****

Niall

International Coach
Pakistan t20 side has been cack for a while now, but this looks the making of a good bowling line up at least. They should chase this.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Cracking effort from Pakistan. I switched on as Jos got out and everything seemed like hard work from there