• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England 2020

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Replace Curran with Pope and you're on the mark IMO.

Assuming Stokes is fit to bowl, Curran offers nothing more than the HB chutzpah you're high on after Crawley's double ton.
Nah.. think he can get the ball to reverse assuming we are off the covid related regulations by then. If not, yes, Pope is better as I also think he is one of the better players of spin in England. But then again, Buttler seems to be at his best at #6 than 7, so....

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If the way that Pope played Yasir is indicative of his spin playing methods he's gonna have a torrid time against Jadeja.

cricketsavant

U19 12th Man
Jason Roy is injured and out of the T20 series.
I was looking forward to seeing him at the top of the order! That is disappointing but England's LOs resources are deep. I hope Root pays (not sure if he will) but he has been a better LOs bat in the last couple years than test and I think it has been such a great format for him.

PavlovsDog

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I was looking forward to seeing him at the top of the order! That is disappointing but England's LOs resources are deep. I hope Root pays (not sure if he will) but he has been a better LOs bat in the last couple years than test and I think it has been such a great format for him.
Root and anyone else who was in the Test bubble are not in this T20 squad.

I assume Livingstone will be promoted into the 14 from the standby list, would rather he got a game than Denly.

cricketsavant

U19 12th Man
Root and anyone else who was in the Test bubble are not in this T20 squad.

I assume Livingstone will be promoted into the 14 from the standby list, would rather he got a game than Denly.
I wasn't sure how the squad bubbles were shaping up. I think I read Root will play the T20 blast and wantst o be back in the side (he really should), especially as Roy looks to be out. I don't think we can take this Pakistan T20 lightly, even though they aren't as good as a couple years ago.

cricketsavant

U19 12th Man
Morgan was making some noise earlier in the year/late last year about Hales having a way back if he proved himself. He should be allowed back, considering Stokes has been.

Jack1

International Debutant
I wasn't sure how the squad bubbles were shaping up. I think I read Root will play the T20 blast and wantst o be back in the side (he really should), especially as Roy looks to be out. I don't think we can take this Pakistan T20 lightly, even though they aren't as good as a couple years ago.
Root doesn’t score fast enough in t20. He shouldn’t be in the side.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Imad has a peculiar action. Practically bows in his delivery, but his arm remains vertical.

If he were a quick I think he'd have his chiropractor on speed dial.

Slow start from England anyway.

91Jmay

International Coach
Morgan was making some noise earlier in the year/late last year about Hales having a way back if he proved himself. He should be allowed back, considering Stokes has been.
It's the fact he lied to Morgan more than once about the coke that is why bridges are burnt