• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England 2020

Preed

U19 12th Man
Weeman Jordan only bowls well at the death but is clueless upfront.isould like the selectors to justify their selections but it won’t happen.i am sure Morgan bats second if possible because he knows the bowlers are not up to it.

Preed

U19 12th Man
mahmood just proves my point hit back over his head of a short ball so bowls two more in next three balls and then Curran bowls a no ball full toss which costs 11 runs.Brainless

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hafeez is still good in these kinds of situations TBF to him

Looks like Pakistan will never get rid of him and Shoaib Malik haha

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Hafeez was soooooo expecting the slower ball bouncer there.

I remember when we used to call them long hops and that was dispatched like one.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That looks out

What an over from Shadab

EDIT : Morgan lucky to survive that shout

BoyBrumby

Englishman
50 for Lord Morgan of Leinster.

46 from 33 needed; hosts favourite from here, surely.

EDIT: now 38 from 31. Masterclass from the skipper.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Malan has been a big missing prescence in our white ball cricket lately. Might have been a good addition to the world cup squad in hindsight.

Great partnership. Morgan has just been a colossal influence on this team

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
So apparently getting one of your squad/support staff walk up and down the dressing room above the sight screen is now a good tactic.