• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England 2010

pakster

U19 12th Man
I await the complaints about conspiracy theories and the ball being changed to aid England.:ph34r:

Well done Swanny.Our session now.
Does anyone else think that the ball change has worked in England's favour? I saw Stuart broad touch his nose, which could have been a secret signal to the umpire and match referee.

Moyo to get a ton.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Tail-ender? You still think he is a nightwatchman ;) ?
Here is a list of Pak players, sorted on batting average, so far this series:

Mohammad Yousuf (Pak)
Saeed Ajmal (Pak)
Zulqarnain Haider (Pak)
Umar Gul (Pak)
Yasir Hameed (Pak)
Wahab Riaz (Pak)
Danish Kaneria (Pak)
Imran Farhat (Pak)
Mohammad Amir (Pak)
Shoaib Malik (Pak)
Umar Akmal (Pak)
Umar Amin (Pak)
Azhar Ali (Pak)
Salman Butt (Pak)
Mohammad Asif (Pak)
Kamran Akmal (Pak)

Without those not playing in this match:
Mohammad Yousuf (Pak)
Saeed Ajmal (Pak)
Yasir Hameed (Pak)
Wahab Riaz (Pak)
Imran Farhat (Pak)
Mohammad Amir (Pak)
Umar Akmal (Pak)
Azhar Ali (Pak)
Salman Butt (Pak)
Mohammad Asif (Pak)
Kamran Akmal (Pak)

So, Wahab is simply a top 4 batsman for Pakistan :) .
:laugh:

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
Tail-ender? You still think he is a nightwatchman ;) ?
Here is a list of Pak players, sorted on batting average, so far this series:

Mohammad Yousuf (Pak)
Saeed Ajmal (Pak)
Zulqarnain Haider (Pak)
Umar Gul (Pak)
Yasir Hameed (Pak)
Wahab Riaz (Pak)
Danish Kaneria (Pak)
Imran Farhat (Pak)
Mohammad Amir (Pak)
Shoaib Malik (Pak)
Umar Akmal (Pak)
Umar Amin (Pak)
Azhar Ali (Pak)
Salman Butt (Pak)
Mohammad Asif (Pak)
Kamran Akmal (Pak)

Without those not playing in this match:
Mohammad Yousuf (Pak)
Saeed Ajmal (Pak)
Yasir Hameed (Pak)
Wahab Riaz (Pak)
Imran Farhat (Pak)
Mohammad Amir (Pak)
Umar Akmal (Pak)
Azhar Ali (Pak)
Salman Butt (Pak)
Mohammad Asif (Pak)
Kamran Akmal (Pak)

So, Wahab is simply a top 4 batsman for Pakistan :) .
Puts my argument over Hameed > Farhat/Butt/Kamran/Malik in the right perspective

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
TBF the wicket is flat, Yousuf can bat and Azhar has looked decent for a few innings now. Going be tough unless Swann can come up with something.
Or English bowlers...barring Swann are dishing up crape and i mean total crape..not one fast bowler is using the bounce in the pitch properly.....which mind you, Yousuf struggles against....

Stapel

International Regular
I like the idea of a proper batsman seeing off a good spell and waiting for 15 deliveries to get off the mark, without panicking. That's what good test cricket is about imho: Defend the good deliveries and wait and wait and wait for the odd crap ball, just to smack it away for four!
Enjoying this! What a shame YoMo was left out so many matches! He's proving again that he should simply be first pick when considering the Pak batting line-up.

Good fifty, and what's more, this partnership has really lifted the balance to "advantage Pakistan".